Elastic is an open source search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
Elastic is looking for an Account Based Marketing Manager to join our Digital Demand Generation team.
The ABM Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team within specific, targeted accounts and contacts. This person will act as a liaison between digital marketing, regional marketing, and regional sales teams as well as central demand gen functions such as global integrated campaigns and marketing operations to develop 1:1, and 1: few tactics designed to penetrate targeted accounts.
The ABM manager leads and builds marketing plans consisting of multi-touch digital programs as well as managing 3rd party vendors to meet pipeline requirements of account segments.
- Develop and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling
- Develop and implement jointly with regional marketing and sales pipeline generation and acceleration programs for specific, targeted accounts and contacts
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for targeted sales accounts and contacts that focus on new logos and accelerate existing opportunities
- Interface with regional marketing and sales to determine sales enablement needs, and work with product marketing to develop content
- Proactively engage with the regional marketing teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Evaluate, select and manage vendors that contribute to local demand creation programs including agencies, direct mail providers, and fulfillment services
- Design and execute 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner
- Deploy ready-to-carry-out marketing tactics and provide enablement on an account and industry basis using various channels including digital, events, and social media
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals
- Work with regional marketing and sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience in a B2B demand generationABM, or field/regional marketing role (tech industry preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience
- Proven track record with ABM programs and technology
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-part event and demand generation programs using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking
- Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce (or equivalent MAP/CRM)
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously
- Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns
- Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads
- Familiarity with the technical sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email email@example.com.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.