We’re looking for an Account Coordinator to join our team and help grow some of BSA’s largest accounts. You’ll work closely with Account Executive and Client Success Manager to develop the skills necessary to craft/curate successful marketing campaigns through supporting our current portfolio of advertisers. After a year or two, we expect you to develop into either an Account Executive or Client Success role.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Provide pre-sales support to Account Executives and by pulling inventory availability, pricing and coordination of media plans.
- Run execution of email outreach campaigns, from submission through deployment
- Support CSM’s in campaign reporting and analyzing performance data
- Assist with sales-related projects and presentations.
- Keep a close eye on deadlines.
- Be a second set of eyes for key accounts and make recommendations about potential new channel or upsell opportunities
- Be flexible and scrappy — help the team think creatively about how to turn challenges into opportunities.
- Gain comfort with digital marketing concepts like analytics, conversion optimization, and creative strategy
Sound like you?
- Remote working experience
- Intermediate spreadsheet skills with hunger to become advanced
- Enthusiasm for finding creative ways to hunt key accounts
Interested? Send us your resume and a cover letter letting us know why you want to join our team!