We are searching for Account Executives!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
It’s well known that cyber risk has become one of the biggest and most lucrative problems to solve in our economy. A massive underlying challenge is the risk presented from an Enterprise’s suppliers and vendors. CyberGRX helps our customers assess and mitigate third party risk using an exchange model; the same concept that has enabled Uber to disrupt travel, Linkedin to transform the talent market, and Netflix to revolutionize television. Our goal is to disrupt the third-party cyber risk management market through development of industry-leading risk intelligence and analytics.
What does an Account Executive do at CyberGRX?
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for growing the CyberGRX customer base by establishing new relationships, educating prospects, and ultimately selling the initial contract for accounts in your territory. This is a unique opportunity to be part of building a new team and channel. As a founding member of the Account Executive team, you will have an outsized ability to impact and influence the broader sales team.
What a day in the life looks like:
- You will become an expert in the product, market and customer.
- Build and operate from a comprehensive territory plan.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Business Development teams to build a strong process and pipeline.
- Prospecting into focus accounts with a high-touch approach that educates prospects and compels them to engage.
- You will manage the full-cycle sales process from sourcing to opportunity closure.
- Build trust with prospects and initiate strong, long-term relationships.
- Provide feedback to Product and Marketing to help improve our solution and messaging.
- You will participate in broader sales initiatives to build market awareness, improve processes, and help the team win and grow.
- Add to the CyberGRX culture as an early hire and key member of the broader organization.
What you bring to the table:
- You have at least 5 years of full sales–cycle, quota carrying experience (bonus points if you have a background in SaaS).
- Proven record of overachieving quota and results in a high-growth company.
- You are experienced in sourcing, managing, and closing high-level business-to-business sales.
- Great at assessing customer challenges, aligning solutions, and reading prospective buyers.
- You can predictably forecast and execute on business goals.
- You enjoy using insights and data-driven decisions in the sales process.
- Ability to effectively build trust-based relationships with senior-level executives.
- You have built consensus at speed among multiple, cross-functional decision makers and influencers.
- Experience managing a high volume of multiple opportunities.
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation. We have an incredible benefits package including:
- 100% Company paid medical/dental/vision for employees & generous company contribution for dependent health benefits
- 401(k) program, including employer match up to 3% of your base salary
- $100/month stipend to use for wellness and WFH expenses
- Open Time Off policy – Take the time you need! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- Remote Friendly Work Environment *We are 100% remote for the time being, but are actively seeking new office space in the centrally located LoDo area in downtown Denver when Colorado guidelines permit a safe return to an office setting
- Relaxed dress code – We want you to be comfortable doing what you love, so hang your professional clothing up for another occasion.
- Free Eco Pass for local Denver employees – when we are back in the office.
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
Annual Base Salary Range: $90,000 – $120,000
Annual Variable Potential: $90,000 – $120,000
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you – even if you think you may not have the exact skillset. We believe in cultivating an environment where there is a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
*CyberGRX requires employees working in the office and attending in-person company events to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.