Who are we?
Postclick is the world’s leading solution for digital advertising conversions. We blend personalization, optimization, machine learning, and human insight to guarantee marketers higher conversions.
We are innovators reshaping the digital marketing space. We champion big ideas, embrace cross-functional collaboration, and invite bold thinkers from all over the world to be a part of our teams. We bring passion to our roles, cultivate diverse perspectives, and never stop striving for powerful results. Informed by a decade of conversion data, our advertising conversion cloud creates personalized connections between brands and their customers. Like us, our technology is always in pursuit of better ways.
If you are excited to be part of this vision, read on!
You thrive in your work and you want to be a part of an extraordinary team. You believe in having a diverse and inclusive culture that thinks big, moves fast, and cares about disrupting.
A day in the life
- You will work the full sales cycle and close a high volume of annual Enterprise deals with mid-market and Enterprise prospects.
- You should consistently beat your MRR quota and generate and maintain a high volume of qualified pipeline.
- You log all activity in Salesforce, maintaining clean data and accurate forecasts across all of your opportunities.
- You’ll work with the Sales and Marketing teams to develop customized pitches, demos, and overall sales strategy, based on the learnings you achieve from your high volume of sales cycles.
- Collaborate with Customer Success to ensure that new customers you close have a smooth onboarding process and become long-term partners of Postclick.
- You will be a SME on the Postclick platform and become an expert in the post-click optimization space.
- You’ll provide customer and prospect feedback to both marketing and product teams.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- At least 2+ years experience in a closing role at a B2B SaaS organization
- Experience selling to C-level, VPs, and Directors in the marketing function
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM. Superb organization skills, attention to detail, and diligence with logging all activity in CRM.
- Expert Communicator-Ability to pitch effectively over live calls, voicemail, email and online presentations
- A competitive spirit, high energy, self-motivated team player
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- 15 Days standard PTO
- 10 Paid U.S. holidays
- 12 Mental health PTO days
- Generous monthly WFH Stipend and office set up allowance
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, sick leave) and 401(K)
- Flexible work hours and a hybrid WFO/WFH/Remote culture
- Top-of-the-line technology
- Professional growth/continuing education
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.