Reports to: Senior Director of Sales – AUS
Location: Remote Australia only
Compensation Range: $115,000 AUD base with on target earnings at $230,000 AUD plus equity
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today’s cyber-attacks aren’t limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don’t discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business.
Huntress enables IT providers and resellers to stop hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools.
Through a combination of expert human threat hunters, a comprehensive platform, and a desire to make the world a safer place, we’re working to deliver cybersecurity to the 99%—those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
What You’ll Do:
Huntress is building our first dedicated team to support our growth goals in Australia and New Zealand. As part of the foundational go-to-market team, you will be critical to the success and growth of Huntress in the region. In this role you will collaborate with the wider Huntress team and work closely with your SDR to close new partner opportunities within your assigned territory. You will also continue to educate and add value to partners through upsell and cross-sell opportunities.. This is a quota-carrying role and is critical to the continued success of Huntress.
Huntress approaches sales as an opportunity to educate our partners and we have a value based, solution-oriented sales process. We do not push end of quarter deals or haggle for every dollar, we believe that if our product is right for the prospect, they will buy it.
We’re looking for individuals who embrace our sales approach, who are value-based sellers, coachable, curious, intelligent, resilient, team oriented, and have customer centric empathy.
- Proactively manage a pipeline of leads from outreach, qualification and close
- Utilise strong knowledge of product offerings to educate, build credibility and trust with customers within the Managed Service Provider (MSP) community
- Work to achieve and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Develop a deep understanding of Huntress’s security platform and use that knowledge to promote our products, negotiate opportunities, and close new business
- Creatively source new prospects and thoughtfully position Huntress’ offerings to suit their needs. Be a trusted advisor and an industry expert
- Work closely and communicate effectively with various functional teams including Sales Engineering, Sales Operations, Product Management and Partner/Customer Success to ensure seamless implementation and effective ongoing account growth
- Exceed sales goals and quarterly revenue targets while being a collaborative member of the team
What You Bring To The Team:
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in a strategic sales position
- Experience managing a high volume of clients and leads, while also offering high touch, consultative account management
- Comfortable working within and maintaining accurate records and forecasting within a CRM system
- Strong presentation and active listening skills
- Ability to prioritise, stay organised, and handle changing priorities
- A growth mindset as our industry is rapidly changing and new information is shared daily
- Thrive in a team environment where knowledge sharing and active contributions are encouraged
- Previous experience working with MSPs is helpful but not required
- Knowledge of cybersecurity or cybersecurity sales is helpful but not required
What We Offer:
- Fully remote work
- New starter home office set up allowance ($712 AUD)
- Generous personal leave entitlements
- Digital monthly reimbursement ($97 AUD)
Huntress is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where every single member of our team is valued, has a voice and is empowered to show up to work every day as their full self.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
People from all culturally diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
We do discriminate against hackers who try to exploit small businesses.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note non-accommodation requests to this inbox will not receive a response.