CreatorIQ has earned the title of best companies to work for in multiple programs including BuiltIn LA and NY, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship, G2 Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products and rated 5 stars on Influencer MarketingHub. We operate in a flexible work model that combines both in-person and remote work to boost collaboration, enhance innovation and adapt to individual work styles.
Be a Part of Our Dynamic Team and Transform the Industry Together!
CreatorIQ is looking for an Account Executive to build deep relationships with prospective customers and drive Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR). This role will be selling the entire CreatorIQ Platform across New Logo target accounts located in the EMEA OR North American region.
Our Mid-Market team sells to brands, large and small, that are looking to scale their Influencer Marketing programs.
What you’ll do
- Understand the CreatorIQ’s product, its value proposition and be able to communicate it effectively to prospects and customers
- Consistently qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable software revenue to CreatorIQ
- Close revenue deals with a wide range of customers by successfully managing the customer decision process through responsive communication, trust, honesty, and strong knowledge of the product
- Build an effective pipeline and execute on each phase of the sales process
- Incorporate knowledge of our products, the customer, and the social media marketing space into the sales process and use that knowledge to uncover customer needs and create value based solutions
- Establish cooperative customer relationships that enable you to be viewed as a trusted advisor
- Work effectively as a team member by providing leadership and orchestrating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process
- Be able to lead a team that conducts outcome-based selling, product demonstrations, and client briefings in order to educate clients on the technical aspects of installing the software and/or using a SaaS solution
- Coordinate with regional marketing, business development and sales activities with other team members to build collaborative relationships and increase overall pipeline
- Become involved in the Influencer Marketing industry by staying informed of industry trends and the competitive landscape.
- Forecast accurately
- Achieve or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- At least 2+ years of full-cycle sales experience
- Experience carrying a quota and exceeding goals
- Natural relationship builder who is personable, patient and dependable—you enjoy working with prospects, and they enjoy working with you
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills—you’re equally comfortable drafting an email, jumping on the phone, and leading meetings/presenting to large groups
- Proactive in helping prospects with long term planning—you’re a solutions-oriented problem solver who gains satisfaction from ensuring prospect needs are met
- Familiar with the tools we use, including Salesforce, Notion, DocuSign, Google Apps, Slack, and others, and you learn how to use new tools quickly
- Experience demoing software, closing deals, and managing a pipeline
- Ability to manage large extended teams consisting of product specialists, solution engineers, customer success, and training personnel
- Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Have 50% of the criteria? Excited about this opportunity? Passionate about what we do at CreatorIQ? Please apply! CreatorIQ is a place where everyone can grow
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the most trusted software to unify and power advanced influencer marketing for the world’s most innovative enterprises. Our Intelligence Cloud facilitates data science-enabled creator discovery, streamlines workflow, ensures brand safety, and drives meaningful measurement. Amazon, AB Inbev, Airbnb, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, H&M, Logitech, Nestle, Sephora, and Unilever are just some of the brands that utilize CreatorIQ’s platform to drive real business results across their influencer marketing ecosystems. CreatorIQ is a global company headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in San Francisco, London, and Ukraine.
At CreatorIQ, we believe that diversity is the key to unlocking our full potential. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and empowering work environment where everyone can thrive, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or any other characteristic that makes us unique. By embracing our core values of being client-focused, putting team members first, leading with empathy, ensuring a no jerks policy, and staying focused on what’s important, we create a synergistic atmosphere that promotes collaboration and growth. Join us to celebrate differences, innovate together, and be a part of a business that is disrupting the marketing industry.
Compensation, Benefits and Beyond:
We understand that a comprehensive benefits package plays a significant role in your overall compensation. To gain more insight into the various components of our total compensation, we invite you to review our benefits and perks.
Salary Range: $90,000 – $95,000