RemoteWoman is seeking an Account Executive who is personable, self-driven, passionate, and ambitious! We’re looking for someone with sales experience and who is super excited to tell others about our platforms. You will be working very closely with our founder to help close deals. At this time, this role involves taking 30 minute demo / sales calls, improving our sales processes & interacting with clients via email. As our teams evolve and grow though, you will then create new opportunities by prospecting and building relationships with potential customers.
We’re excited to be working with someone who is highly motivated, a team player, comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment, and is happy to work with a remote team. You will wear many hats at times but will have a key role in our future growth and immediate responsibility. We move fast around here and ramp up very quickly. We trust each other to achieve high results, regardless of our work style and hours. We put our teams first before ourselves and strive to solve problems before they happen.
- Become an expert on the RemoteWoman platform
- Conduct product demonstrations on a daily basis to global prospects from a variety of industries
- Respond to user support inquiries and emails
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Discover customer needs and communicate to prospects how RemoteWoman can be a solution
- Use our CRM system to provide metrics on leads
- 2+ years of experience in Sales or Business Development
- 1+ years of experience in SaaS sales
- Excellent presentation and public speaking abilities
- Customer-facing experience
- Fluent English speaker with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Tech Savvy – love software, tech and excited to learn about new software
- Super motivated, can-do attitude, problem solver, and excited by a fast-paced environment
- University degree or 4 years of professional experience
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team
- Minimum 3 weeks vacation
At RemoteWoman, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It’s essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn’t just an initiative – it’s our core mission. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.