Reporting to the Regional Director of Sales, US West, you will be responsible for driving new business, existing customer expansion as well as customer retention. Focus on building long-term, strategic business relationships that will lead to increased revenue growth, revenue retention and increase client satisfaction.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Understanding PacketFabric’s products and positioning our differentiated value proposition and ROI to a variety of prospects and customers based on their needs and pain points
- Manage client relationships, including making telephone and face-to-face sales calls to current clients on a timely basis to uncover opportunities and advance the sales process
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Enable custom business outcomes through strategic engagements
- Developing and executing account strategy for target markets
- Generate, develop and close new sales opportunities
- Building rapport with new customers and moving the sales process forward through remote and onsite meetings, phone, email, events, campaigns and internet marketing activities
- Build on our relationships with our partners to amplify your go-to-market strategies
- Identifying new prospects and qualifying leads to build and sustain a strong sales pipeline
- Using Salesforce and other tools to track and manage prospect and customer information, develop accurate forecasts, and sustain positive sales momentum through each step in the sales cycle
- Leading the solution selling process in assigned territory while partnering with the Sales Engineering team to manage product demonstrations and evaluation activities as needed to advance the opportunity
- Collaborating with marketing, product management and sales peers to optimize both territory and PacketFabric’s overall success
What You Bring
- Ideally you hold a Bachelor’s Degree along with 5+ years of telco/SDN/SD-WAN sales experience.
- Proven, measurable, and successful experience as a “hunter”
- Understanding the impact of the Cloud’s role in modern enterprise IT
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport with prospective customers in person or over the phone and collaborate with a variety of internal groups including customer success/services, engineering, marketing, and sales operations
- Demonstrated ability to overcome customer objections, negotiate win-win deals in complex enterprises, and acquire new customers
- Change agility and demonstrated success working in a fast growth environment—solving problems while sustaining good relationships
- Ability to work both independently from home as well as collaboratively within a team environment
About PacketFabric, Inc.
PacketFabric has revolutionized how companies procure, deploy, and manage network connectivity with our network-as-a-service platform (NaaS). PacketFabric is a private layer 2 delivering instant, scalable, and secure connectivity between any two or more points on our network, at speeds from 50Mbps to multi-100Gbps. We strive to create strong customer relationships throughout the company. PacketFabric was built from the ground up as a fully-remote company, and our “packeteers” are located throughout the world.
PacketFabric is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.