This is a remote role for anyone based in the United States.
Fonoa is building a next-generation API solution that enables automating a manual and laborious process for companies operating globally, with tax being at the heart of our product. We’re already available in 60+ countries to enable businesses to meet their tax obligations and are looking to continue to expand. As part of that expansion, we require the service of an exceptionally driven individual to join our sales team with the responsibility for generating new business and playing a critical part in our business growth in an exciting and highly rewarding role.
As an Account Executive (Enterprise), you will be joining our Commercial team, where, you will have the opportunity to own the entire sales delivery lifecycle and sell to our customers across the globe. Naturally, you should be able to work autonomously and have the ability to understand customer needs and pain points. The Account Executive will know how to penetrate a new segment or expand within an existing vertical ie SaaS comfortable in using all the sales and marketing resources available to strategically prospect new leads, identify the target stakeholders and add these onto our sales process and take new clients from the initial prospecting stage through to onboarding.
We are solving one of the largest yet unsolved problems in global e-commerce and looking for people with a hunger for a new challenge and drive to solve a ubiquitous problem for companies selling globally. Our clients range from world-leading
What you will be doing:
- Owning and managing a pipeline of enterprise value deals (global)
- Build deep relationships with a range of senior stakeholders, helping educate the space on our tax engine and value proposition
- Running all aspects of sales delivery from initial qualification, demo, negotiations, and account closure.
- Capture market feedback, insights and developments in the industry, communicating and streamlining effectively across our Product and Support teams
- Build our market knowledge, becoming a subject matter expert on our solution and trends in the tax space
- A track record in selling complex B2B SaaS solutions that solve a unique business problem
- An expert in driving enterprise sales who is able to generate conversation at a strategic level
- Have been a subject matter expert to create product awareness and drive new insights into our product and operation teams
- You are curious and driven to solve problems and make an impact
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, you are self-directed and know how to work in an autonomous setting
- Comfortable building report with decision-makers and adopting a hunters mindset
- Have the right motivations and energy to join a high growth startup that is scaling quickly
- A very competitive salary, commission structure and equity
- Ability to work from any place in the US reporting to our central team in Europe
- A budget to purchase any equipment you need to do your job properly
- An annual, expenses paid global meetup of the Fonoa team somewhere fun in the world (post-Covid)
- A place on a rocketship backed by best-in-class VCs and operators innovating in an overlooked and unsexy area and doing it profitably and sustainably
- A community and culture of builders and problem solvers
At Fonoa, we automate taxes for marketplaces, digital content platforms, ride-sharing, delivery, SaaS, and e-commerce globally.
If you want to launch a business today, there are plenty of products out there to help you get going – from Stripe for payments to Twilio for customer engagement.
How come figuring out taxes is so hard? Why isn’t there an easy way to implement a solution to handle all your taxes on products and services sold worldwide?
We help clients reduce the cost of operations and manual workload when selling internationally.
Our product suite enables users to automatically assign tax rates to each online transaction, create locally compliant receipts & invoices, and report them to tax authorities.
We are an API-first company and our product suite runs seamlessly with minimum manual work required from the user.
Our mission is to automate repetitive and fragmented manual tasks conducted by finance teams and developers via an easy to use API.
Our clients range from world-leading marketplaces, e-commerce, delivery to household-name mobility companies.
We are a remote-first team working across +10 countries. We focus on building best in class products based on observed customer needs and previous industry experience.
Our team has an excellent track record of solving challenging problems at companies such as Uber, Amazon, Grab, Hopin, Farfetch, McKinsey, Trivago, Rocket Internet, and EY.
We are expanding our global presence and looking for many new team members to join us!
- Fonoa is a fully remote company and team members working across +10 different countries in a fully-distributed way
- Flexible hours, set your own schedule that fits you
- Best ideas win, no matter who expresses them
- Builder’s first mindset. We give everyone a lot of autonomy to think of and deliver on their ideas
- We move fast and enable small teams to ideate, prototype, test, and iterate quickly
- Flat structure, excited team members, great incentives, no corporate BS
- We value writing, mental clarity, and neat digital organization skills
- We nurture asynchronous communication enabling everyone in the team to organize their work however they see fit
Our team is based in Europe (GMT and CET time zones). You will be one of our first team members in the US, and will need to have a minimum overlap time of 4 hours with our team based in Europe. Please don’t apply if you can’t fit your schedule during those working hours.