Account Executive at Spare
As a Mid-Market Account Executive on our Growth team at Spare, you will own the sales process from prospecting to close while also working collaboratively with our SDR team members. Our Account Executives working in the public sector will have the opportunity to work closely with clients from all over North America. Whether it’s a small town in the midwest or a city in Eastern Canada, your work will have a direct impact on our mission!
Our HQ is Vancouver, BC, but this position is open to remote work options across Canada.
✨What you’ll do ✨
– Engage the market with an outbound approach, mapping your territory, planning your structure, and creating relationship opportunities with new customers
– Grow your pipeline through working cross-functionally with Marketing and Sales Development
– Prepare, present and close new business through a detailed reach out plan, various touch points, product demonstrations, virtual events and other virtual meetings
– Manage your growing sales pipeline to ensure delivery of key metrics
– Provide exceptional customer experience by continually striving to investigate your customers’ goals, educating and guiding them through the sales journey to ensure their success
– Listen to customers, identify what success means to them, and drive growth by helping them achieve their goals with the Spare Platform
✨Who you are✨
– You have some experience in SaaS sales, working with C-level executives and large organizations (public sector sales is a bonus!)
– You have worked in an Account Executive role previously
– You are creative about filling and managing your pipeline, diligent about your sales process, and have the ability to take initiative and produce results
– You are focused on your goals and are methodical when tracking your own metrics
– You are technically proficient in demonstrating software in an easy-to-understand way
– You are an educator by nature. You are compelling in your sales pitch, listen to your customers’ pain points, and effectively communicate Spare’s value proposition to all levels
– You have experience successfully closing deals amid a mix of new business, established accounts and channel management
– You are excited by the possibilities of sustainable, on-demand transportation and you want to learn more!
✨What We’re Doing @ Spare ✨
Spare is a SaaS platform that enables anyone to launch a smart transportation service. Our mission is to empower cities to transform how their communities move with accessible, sustainable transportation networks, starting with on-demand transit!
We believe in creating a space for everyone to share their ideas, empowering creativity and continuous learning. We’re still at the beginning of our story, and every team member has a key role in shaping the upcoming chapters and Spare’s direction. You will be able to influence your career progression and generate a lasting impact by making headway on the cause for shared mobility.
Not a mobility geek? Take a moment to think about why you chose to live where you do, how easy it is for you to move around, and what makes a city livable. Mobility is paramount in every aspect of our lives, but not everyone has equal and easy access to public transit. Let’s change it together!
✨About Our Team ✨
We strive to build a diverse company full of inclusive, fun, hard-working people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. We look for the kind of people who are dedicated to going above and beyond and will build up the team as a whole by helping each team member achieve their own individual goals.
Spare is for the creative, the personal, the passionate, the uncompromising, and those who want to truly understand the impact transportation has on daily life. We’re still at the beginning of our story, and every team member has a key role in where we are headed.
✨What We Offer ✨
A passionate, dedicated team, focused on innovation and building a world-class platform.
The opportunity to make an impact on communities around the world. Add an aspect of social good into your day!
For full-time permanent employees, we offer competitive salaries, and equity, and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and paramedical coverage, as well as an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support the wellbeing of you and your family (equivalent to 12 hours of counselling annually, as well as financial and caregiver support). Health, wellness and education support through our $500 Lifestyle Spending policy. Take a course or buy a kayak – it’s on us!
Completely remote-optional work environment and beautiful downtown Vancouver office space if/when you prefer to be in the office.
An inclusive environment, where we focus every day on our people and the people in communities around us.
Spare Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.