We are looking for a seasoned sales professional with a background of selling technical solutions into large accounts to join our growing team as we move deeper into the enterprise market. We are looking for motivated, hardworking Account Executives who can sell a technical product with integrity and conviction.
We’re still a young team, so each member plays an integral role in building the foundation of our future sales organization. Your primary role will be to drive revenue growth, and to be on the main lines of evangelizing our platform to engineering organizations everywhere, across all verticals. Despite our success thus far, in many ways we are just getting started – this role is an amazing opportunity for an experienced enterprise sales professional to make a massive impact quickly.
Learn more about us
To create a product that serves the needs of all developers, we are building a diverse all-remote team
that is distributed across the world
. Sourcegraph is an equal opportunity workplace; we welcome people from all backgrounds and communities.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Sourcegraph by reading our handbook
1. We set up a 30-minute video chat with you about Sourcegraph to find out if there’s a high level fit.
2. We schedule a remote candidate presentation with 2-3 members of our team.
3. We schedule 2 hours of remote interviews over video chat across multiple days.
– Interview 1: Resume Deep-Dive with an existing AE on the team (45 mins).
– Interview 2: Technical Product Review with a member of our Customer Engineering team (30 minutes).
– Interview 3: Core Interview with our VP of Sales (45 mins).
– CEO/CTO: We ask you about what motivates you to do your best work, and we tell you more about the vision for the company (30 minutes).
4. We check your references.
5. We make you a job offer.
We want to ensure Sourcegraph is an environment that suits your working style and empowers you to do your best work, so we are eager to answer any questions that you have about us at any point in the interview process.