Chronosphere is the provider of the only observability platform that puts engineering organizations back in control by taming rampant data growth and cloud-native complexity, delivering increased business confidence. Teams at startups to well-known global brands in the Fortune 500 around the world trust Chronosphere to help them operate scalable, highly available and resilient applications.
Chronosphere is looking for trailblazers who are experts in their space and are passionate about creating meaningful solutions for engineers and digital businesses.
Chronosphere is a series C startup with more than $343M in funding and a $1B+ valuation. We’re a remote-first company, backed by Greylock, Lux Capital, General Atlantic, Addition and Founders Fund.
About the role
You will be an Enterprise Account Executive on our North America team reporting to the Regional Vice President and focused on launching a new business segment called Enterprise Velocity. The core clientele are hyper growth startups who’ve brought in talent from the world’s largest organizations to disrupt their industries with next gen, cloud-native services.
In This Role You Will
- This is a full-cycle, field sales role where you’ll identify, cultivate and close net-new and expansion business.
You Must Have
- 3+ years of field sales experience with technical a SaaS / platform solution
- Self-starter and disciplined approach to prospecting, executing, and closing deals
- Built a greenfield territory
- Experience in executing a modern SaaS value framework
- Team player collaborating with sales leadership, sales engineering, customer success, product, marketing and demand gen
- Hunger for coaching, development and becoming a world class sales athlete
Nice to Have:
- Experience in the monitoring, observability, cloud or infrastructure tech space
- Experience at an early stage SaaS startup (Series A-C)
- Experience qualifying via MEDDIC, MEDDICC, or MEDDPICC
- Experience selling to hyper-growth startups
What you will achieve
- With a strong accelerator program and uncapped commissions, you will have the opportunity to achieve high earnings!
- As the company grows our intent is to develop top talent and promote from within, which creates opportunity for the next generation of rockstar sales leaders to come up.
Bay Area, California; New York or Tri-State Area #LI-Remote
Others you will learn from and collaborate with:
- Sales Engineering
- Business Development
- Sales Enablement
- Customer Success teams
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Free Lunches
- Unlimited Vacation Time
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- And More
Chronosphere is an equal opportunity employer. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t line up exactly with the job description. Your skills, passion, and desire to make a difference will stand out. At Chronosphere, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge the standard. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, please email us at email@example.com