Blockworks is a fast-growing financial media brand that delivers news and insights about bitcoin and crypto to millions of investors.
Our editorial site, research, newsletters, podcasts and events provide investors with the critical analysis and information they need to make smarter decisions about digital assets.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Blockworks is looking for a talented Account Manager to join our team. You will manage a portfolio of advertisers and help with the success of their campaigns.
As an Account Manager with Blockworks, you should have solid experience in marketing with a customer service approach. You will be responsible for the full lifecycle of client campaigns across all of our products including digital display, podcasts, newsletters, webinars, branded content, research, etc. This will include discussing strategic solutions with clients from set-up to live campaign management and post campaign analysis. The ideal Account Manager is a trusted advisor to the client who is passionate about digital marketing and providing outstanding customer service to a growing client base at Blockworks.
We want to find the best person for the role regardless of where you are located. This role is open for candidates who are working remotely within the US as well as candidates who prefer to work from our New York City office.
AS AN ACCOUNT MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Build and maintain long term client relationships through excellent customer service.
- Manage the gathering and organization of client provided campaign assets for a smooth and timely deployment.
- Assist clients with campaign strategy and best practices including pre-campaign benchmarks mid campaign reporting, post campaign analytics.
- Communicate campaign performance insights with clients by generating and delivering regular reports.
- Lead client calls using strong presentation skills to exhibit campaign performance and Blockworks value.
- Work closely with sales Brand Partners to strategize on client needs, objectives and provide insights, support to meet client goals.
- Owner of internal communications regarding campaign objectives, performance, status and client needs.
YOU WILL HAVE :
- 2+ years of experience in sales, digital advertising campaign management, or a similar role is required.
- Passion about sales, creativity and willingness to work in a remote and highly collaborative environment.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills, including listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage more than one client account.
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals.
- Attention to detail
- Passion for crypto/web3
Salary & Benefits
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Competitive pay
- 14 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for you + a significant portion covered for your dependents
- 401(k) plan
- Remote work-station stipend
- Learning stipend
- Team happy hours and outings (even while remote!)
- Generous vacation and holiday policy
- Commuter benefits
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Blockworks is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com