Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Please be advised that the safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about the decision.
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As an account manager, you will be responsible for driving bookings with high potential accounts. There are a lot of practices on Zocdoc who are not bought into using our service to their fullest potential. Some are not willing to spend at all on new patients, and others are restricting the amount of new patients they are willing to see. In this role you will need to work with providers to resell the value of our service and get them bought into utilizing Zocdoc in a way that aligns with our business needs.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Personally motivated by identifying and building relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Passionate about driving revenue by increasing value alignment from existing customers
- The kind of person who actively seeks out and utilizes feedback from sales leadership to adapt and implement improved sales strategies and processes
- Serious about your work, but not about yourself. Let’s face it – the way 2021 is going, you kind of need a sense of humor
Your day to day is…
- Building and fostering relationships with customers and making recommendations on different ways to increase patient panel adoption bookings
- Converting non-paying customers to paying customers by convincing them to see new patients from Zocdoc
- Optimizing customer accounts by improving engagement, adoption, and overall realized value
- Utilizing Salesforce.com to log and track all client-related information, outreach, and call outcomes
- Exhibiting brand building behaviors in all interactions internally and externally
- Collaborating with internal teams including but not limited to the new business, customer success, and service teams
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 1-2 years professional experience in an account management or selling position
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Superb communication skills! You believe in keeping all of your stakeholders in the loop and know that multiple mediums of communication are the key to success
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and a quick, curious learner
- Motivated self-starter with problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Ability to think on your feet and thrive in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values – Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.