Our mission is to spread DMARC everywhere. We offer superior tooling, educational resources, and expert support—but at our core, we’re people helping other people understand and protect a vital asset, their email domains. Staying focused on our mission means we’re constantly improving by learning from the challenges that everyone faces while deploying DMARC.
At dmarcian, we strive to develop a deep understanding of the unique needs of our customers. Along with attentive listening, the Service Delivery team educates customers about the technologies of email domain protection and the use of our platform, services, structures and plans. They work closely with clients and their teams over the course of their relationship with dmarcian—training and supporting users according to level of need.
As an Account Manager, you will provide direct customer support for dmarcian technologies, email authentication and case management. You’ll act simultaneously as a technical solutions resource for potential clients while fulfilling inbound inquiries and advocating for customers. You will come to embody the “voice of the customer” and present to internal stakeholders how our collective offerings can mature and advance.
- Maximum customer utilization of the dmarcian platform and provide direct support to other teams within dmarcian (e.g. new business team, project management, and billing counterparts).
- Drive customer success through product adoption, customer onboarding and account retention efforts
- Identify technical and organization problems and propose iterative solutions
Who We’re Looking For
- You maintain excellent time management, communication, and organizational skills
- You have professional experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills in a high-level collaborative environments while maintaining a teamwork mentality
- You value the continuous improvement of systems and have the ability to improve your work based on feedback
- You have the curiosity to learn about all things DMARC.
- You have the ability to prioritize tasks appropriately through a high volume of concurrent projects, while operating asynchronously
- You resonate with our culture and values and have an eagerness to be actively involved in cultivating and refining our practices accordingly. We believe in empathy and patience for clients and coworkers, having a positive outlook, and the capacity to acknowledge and resolve problems.
- A strong preference will be given to those with experience in cybersecurity, the email ecosystem, DNS and domain management
- Develop a meaningful rapport with clients and team members
- Demonstrate the ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles and improve company practices
- Develop relevant workflows and practice effective self-management
- Propose interesting opportunities to assist leadership in market research, strategic planning, and future features
More information about our application process and what we offer can be found here. Because dmarcian is committed to an inclusive hiring process, please identify yourself by the initial of your first name along with your full last name in your submitted application, resume and letter of interest. Please submit all documentation in PDF format.
Our goal is to hire the best, brightest and most intrinsically-motivated people. We also understand that can’t always be reflected via conventional work experience. At dmarcian, we believe diverse perspectives make us stronger. If you believe you have the skills and passion for this role and you like who we are, we encourage you to apply even if your previous experience isn’t a conventional match.
dmarcian employs, trains, compensates, promotes, and supports regardless of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law (and because it is the right thing to do).