Here at CreatorIQ, we help globally recognized companies—like AB InBev, Airbnb, CVS, Disney, H&M, LVMH, Mattel, Sephora, and Unilever to name just a few—grow, manage, scale, and measure industry-leading influencer marketing programs.
Our mission is to create influencer marketing software that’s powerful enough for the world’s largest companies, yet nimble enough for the next generation of innovative brands. To do that, we’re going to need the brightest minds in the Creator Economy.
One of our behavioral values at CreatorIQ is team members first, client focused. We put the holistic wellness of our team members first. One of the ways is through our “Focus Fridays” every other week – time for you to focus on you! We still get the work done for our clients, so it might mean you work on that key project with uninterrupted time or it might be a day spent walking in the park with your fur baby.
As a hybrid work environment, you have flexibility with how you schedule your time. We encourage you to think about how you work best and add it to your schedule. Do you prefer early morning “off-screen time” to focus? Do you like to get your yoga workout done in the afternoon? Book it! And feel free to use our wellness program to cover the costs for that yoga class.
Founded in 2014, CreatorIQ has received both industry praise for its workplace culture and rave reviews from our clients. We’ve earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, been named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and enjoyed recognition by G2 as both a Leader in Best Customer Relationship and a Top 100 Fastest-Growing Software Companies.
Our headquarters is in Los Angeles, with hubs in New York, San Francisco, Miami, London, Toronto, and Ukraine. In 2021, our CreatorIQ family expanded with the acquisition of Tribe Dynamics, the industry’s leading influencer marketing analytics platform. Our combined team is full of smart, driven, curious, innovative thinkers who are passionate about shaping the future of the Creator Economy—if that sounds like you, let’s talk.
CreatorIQ is looking for an Account Manager to build deep relationships with a named portfolio of customers, driving retention and account growth. Account Managers serve as trusted, consultative advisors to our customers, confirming that expectations are being exceeded and driving further investment opportunities.
As an Account Manager, you will serve as a critical growth leader within the CreatorIQ team and directly with our valued customers. You will be responsible for the health of our long-last customer relationships, as well as the growth of CreatorIQ’s top-line revenue. Revenue growth is measured by the number & size of new accounts within your named portfolio, and retention & growth of existing accounts. Hence this role has a heavy emphasis on directing strong, healthy accounts, providing strategic and tactical leadership across a strategic portfolio of customers, driving CRM initiatives, and ensuring your working in tandem with account team members within Customer Experience. You must thrive on being in the spotlight on high-stakes opportunities & challenges, while multitasking with a variety of account-related and team-lead responsibilities.
CreatorIQ’s Account Management team is a part of the Sales organization alongside our Implementation Consultants, Customer Success Managers, Professional Services, and Technical Support members. By working in collaboration with our customer obsessed teams, our Account Manager will work to ensure customers are deriving value from our platform and services and guiding advanced use cases.
What you will do:
- Understand the CreatorIQ’s product, its value proposition and be able to communicate it effectively to customers
- Assess and renew contracts within a set book of business, with a focus on ensuring each customer is set up for long term success with CreatorIQ
- Partner with existing customers to work on product and service expansion deals
- Utilize CreatorIQ’s platform data and customer marketing goals to grow revenue within your customer base
- Listen, understand, and strategically engage with referrals and key decision-maker contacts to build professional and personal relationships that lead to new opportunities
- Advocate internally for your customer’s needs and assist with concerns or questions
- Collaborate internally with finance, sales operations, and support teams to identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure successful renewal
- Stay on top of our products, features, and processes in a rapidly changing environment
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- Experience in Account Management – 3+ years of experience in in an outward-facing role such as account management, sales, or consulting, ideally working directly with contract renewals, up-selling, and expansions
- Background in SaaS sales – Strong experience and fluency in the world of Enterprise software solutions, social media/influencer marketing, product strategy/design/technical concepts
- Active Listener and Collaborative – Listens actively and asks questions to fully understand what matters most to others. Values the input and insights of others.
- Adept at creative problem-solving, prioritization and organization, with a commitment to detail.
- Strong Communicator – Comfort using data to diagnose challenges, identify opportunities, and drive solutions through emails, calls, and in-person meetings (in the future)
- Strategic Relationship Builder – Ability to work with C-Level executives and ask the difficult questions to qualify opportunities and passionate about building meaningful relationships that are mutually beneficial at their core
- Strong passion for influencer marketing, substantial experience with account management, account mapping, solutions selling, operations and leadership
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday, you have the opportunity to use the day for your needs. It can be used for personal time or time to catch up on projects. The intent is to give you the flexibility to schedule how and when you work, to get the job done. Of course, if an important business need comes up on this day, the expectation is that you make room for it.
Some departments need coverage and will adjust for another day.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!