Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
Having made its name in the game of quick and simple file-sharing, WeTransfer has grown into an end-to-end suite of digital solutions with more than 87 million monthly active users in 190 countries. Beyond the WeTransfer.com platform, we have the storytelling platform WePresent, quick slide-making tool Paste, immersive sketching app Paper, and inspiration-capturing tool Collect. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people—from our moms to your favorite artists. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
About WeTransfer Advertising.
WeTransfer Advertising offers brands the largest digital ad canvas in the world. We reach a global audience of creative professionals, and provide advertisers an exclusive, high impact and brand safe space to flex their creativity. We work with some of the biggest brands in the world with hubs in New York, London, Amsterdam and LA. As a values driven business we believe that ethics and effectiveness go hand in hand, and that by embracing this mindset we have a competitive advantage in a future facing market.
WeTransfer Advertising is looking for an ambitious media sales manager to work within the luxury, lifestyle and design (LLD) vertical. You will have a strong track record in advertising sales and an established network across a number of luxury brands. We’re looking for someone who wants to be part of an ambitious, values driven organisation who believes in the power of creativity.
What you will be doing:
- Build the presence of WeTransfer Advertising within key luxury and lifestyle brands as a high quality, impactful, and effective, solution for brands
- Establish a strong network across the agency and holding groups, across, planning, investment, digital and creative
- Get WeTransfer Advertising on the consideration list for relevant RFPs
- Create compelling proposals and media plans that convert and drive revenue growth
- Own your pipeline. Maintain accurate vertical opportunity analysis to support forecasting and planning
- Be adept at handling objections and points of negotiation from clients and agencies
- Work closely and collaboratively with account management, ad operations, strategy and creative teams to deliver stand out pitches and world class campaigns.
- Input on the development off-the-shelf packages and opportunities across display media and branded content to take to market
- Input on the future development of WeTransfer Advertising products, joining cross-functional teams to share the vertical perspective and improve commercial viability
What you bring to the table:
- 2-3 years of experience in Advertising and Media Sales
- Strong track record of leading successful pitches and creating lasting commercial relationships with luxury brands and agencies
- Clear competency in accurate pipelining and reaching sales targets
- A clear understanding of the media landscape, and a passion for understanding and isolating the opportunities for WeTransfer Advertising in the market
- Experience in selling and running multi-market advertising campaigns
- Able to operate both autonomously and collaboratively and has a passion for initializing and forging new opportunities
- Excellent prioritization, organization and communication skills
- Adaptable, fast learner who responds well to change and supports others to do the same
- Competence and confidence to act as an ambassador for WeTransfer Advertising and WeTransfer
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A note on remote
Our work environment is hybrid-remote, meaning that we support our employees to work remotely and in the office. We encourage employees to decide for themselves and with their team whether or when to go to the office.
While it is not necessarily a determining or disqualifying factor for any role, you may be required to complete a standard employment background screening.