Moment is the fastest-growing marketplace for creatives. We carry the gear creatives recommend, sell video lessons from the pros, and run photo trips around the world. More than just an online store we also sell products through third-party marketplaces from Amazon to iTunes.
We are looking for an affiliate marketing manager who can expand our affiliate business with publishers. We have an initial, growing program but are looking for someone who can join the team to scale it up. We have a unique catalog with products, courses, and trips…many of which are exclusive to our marketplace. Beyond building relationships with the commerce side of publishers, you’ll be able to work directly with editors pitching them our latest products.
What you’ll be working on:
- Managing and building our affiliate business with publishers.
- Establish key partners for our different categories in gear, courses, trips, and apps.
- Manage our affiliate tools, especially Impact.
- Set pricing and determine margins by publisher.
- Find, pitch, and onboard new publishers.
- Build relationships with both the commerce and editorial sides of publishers.
- Consistently pitching new programs, sales, and products to review.
- Have a running PR / Communications plan you are executing.
- Work with our marketplace teams to generate new programs.
- Manage and ship out products publishers need to review.
- Work closely with our content, growth, and product teams to launch new offerings.
- Monitor and analyze results on a weekly & monthly basis
- Communicate results to press/publisher contacts as well as the internal Moment Team.
You need these qualifications:
- Passionate about photography and filmmaking and familiar with gear trends.
- +2 years running an affiliate business for a DTC, retail, or marketplace brand.
- Direct experience managing an affiliate business in the tech, outdoor, and/or travel space.
- Managing an affiliate business that is at least 6 figures on an annual basis.
- Experience in PR is a plus.
- Experience working for a publisher is also a plus.
- Simple communicator with the ability to pitch new publishers through email.
Compensation And Benefits
The Moment culture is about ownership so the more you take on the more you make. Otherwise, we keep compensation simple…
A competitive salary.
Equity in the company.
Medical insurance or $600 per month to do what you want.
Flexible Schedule: Work when you want, as long you finish work on time and set teammates up for success.
Free Moment gear & discounts on our whole store.
A $500 stipend per year to spend on your own equipment.
Three company offsites per year.
Are you in?