Shogun is on a mission to help brands create the best ecommerce experiences in the world, and in the process, become the world’s best remote company.
We’ve been growing rapidly since being in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, and after recently closing our Series B funding round, are now in hyper-growth. Our teams are fully distributed and global, and with no offices, we are looking for team members who are comfortable with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely.
We are hiring for this role in the United States and Canada and are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in these regions. However, we are currently unable to sponsor or take over employment visa sponsorship at this time.
What You’ll Do
ecommerce design and development agencies are central to Shogun’s business. As an Agency Partner Manager, Lead you’ll be responsible for developing relationships with best-in-class agencies, providing support and ensuring their success.
As one of our first Agency Partner Manager hires, you’ll also play a huge role in developing the structure and processes of our agency partnership program. As we grow and expand the team, you’ll take on player/coach management responsibilities of new team members.
- Design our agency partner program, including support, training, and referral commissions
- Design ongoing agency marketing and account management efforts
- Build relationships with qualified agency partners, leveraging their network to identify additional channel sales opportunities and establishing preferred partners for Shogun to refer project work to
- Partner with Developer Advocates to vet the technical prowess of potential agency partners
- Onboard, train and manage new Shogun agency partner team members
- As the agencies’ main point of contact during project implementations, ensure they have all the tools and resources needed to be successful
What You’ll Bring
Need to have
- 7+ years of experience in a business development or channel sales role, either at a SaaS company or ecommerce digital agency
- Knowledge of eCommmerce platforms
- Track record of exceeding revenue goals
Nice to have
- Experience designing and implementing channel sales or agency partnerships programs
- Experience in a leadership role, effectively managing both team members’ workload and your individual workload
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- Remote work – We are a fully distributed team that works from anywhere with good internet.
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what’s right over what’s easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other.
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent.
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually, and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth.
Equal Opportunity StatementShogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.