We are hiring in the United States, Canada, Ireland, and the United Kingdom, and are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in these regions. However, we are currently unable to sponsor or take over employment visa sponsorship at this time.
What You’ll Do
eCommerce and digital agencies are central to Shogun’s business. As an Agency Partner Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing relationships with best-in-class agencies, providing support and ensuring their success. Through developing strong agency partnerships, you’ll provide their feedback to Shogun’s teams, aiding in product development and customer satisfaction.
As one of our first Agency Partner Manager hires, you’ll also play a huge role in developing the structure and processes of our agency partnership program.
As an Agency Partner Manager, you’ll
- Build a trusted relationship with our agency partners, serving as their primary point of contact at Shogun.
- Assess prospective agency partners for our Agency Partner Program and subsequent client referrals.
- Onboard our agency partners, and help answer any product and partnership program questions.
- Guide our agency partners through client implementations, working to ensure smooth communication between the partner, the client, and Shogun team members.
- Identify and escalate any technical support issues or product bugs to Solutions Engineering and Engineering teams.
- Communicate with our agency partners across a variety of channels, including Slack, Zoom, and email.
What You’ll Bring
Need to have
- 3+ years of experience in a solutions engineering, technical account management, or technical project management role.
- Experience working at a SaaS company or eCommerce development agency.
- Excellent external and internal communication and relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of eCommerce website technology and eCommerce platforms.
Nice to have
- Experience with business development and channel partnerships.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- Remote work – We are a fully distributed team that works from anywhere with good internet
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what’s right over what’s easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other.
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent.
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually, and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class
You can use Shogun to get a feel for one of our products, Page Builder. We’d love to hear what you think. Here is how: