We are seeking an Analytics Engineer to be responsible for the data processing architecture and data modeling that will power our stock plan administration process (how we administer our employee equity, and employee stock purchase plans). This person will design and build the data infrastructure necessary to run those programs. They will also partner with cross-functional teams to use data to drive strategic and operational innovation throughout our finance, legal, and HR departments.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Own the data solutions for stock plan administration at HubSpot. This includes all data modeling and heling to scale our data collection and reporting capabilities.
- Work closely with other systems teams to drive automation from your single source of truth reporting.
- Establish a data governance model and develop best practices for collecting, cleaning, and maintaining our stock plan data
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Finance, Legal, HR, Employee Tech, all of HubSpot) to identify opportunities for improving systems, processes, and reporting.
- Help make strategic programs more data-driven, including: Equity, Employee Stock, Purchase Plan, etc
We’re looking for people who:
- Have advanced, technical, hands-on experience with data model development, data visualization, data warehouse development, data preparation, and analytics tools.
- Experience translating project requirements into a set of technical sub-tasks that build towards a final deliverable
- Experience with sensitive data, specifically equity or payroll data
- Use custom SQL for developing data pipelines and derived tables
- Develop scripts to support data and analytics automation
- Have experience building reporting infrastructure at scale
- Possess strong analytical skills to determine data integrity and ensure the right controls are in place.
- Are comfortable operating in a constantly changing global environment and have an eye for how to scale systems/processes
- Are highly proficient in SQL. Proficiency in Python or R is also valuable.
- Have experience using various BI tools/ systems
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #1 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2020, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.