At Weights & Biases, our mission is to build the best developer tools for machine learning. Weights & Biases is a series C company with $200 million in funding and a rapidly growing user base. Our platform is an essential piece of the daily work for machine learning engineers, from academic research institutions like FAIR and UC Berkeley to massive enterprise teams including iRobot, OpenAI, Toyota Research Institute, Samsung, NVIDIA, Salesforce, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Lyft, and more.
Reporting to the Head of Data Science, the Analytics Manager will own the analytics products provided by the Data team. You will be responsible for partnering with leaders from across the company to understand, specify, and prioritize their analytics asks in addition to delivering on key dashboards and analyses. You will partnering with data engineers and data scientists to build analytics products, and eventually lead a team of data analysts. Additionally, you will collaborate with the Head of Data Science to roadmap and plan analytics projects and internal tools.
The Analytics Manager will partner closely with the Data team to deliver analytics products to inform and drive business strategy. This role will be highly cross-functional and will involve partnership with leaders across the company to understand business directives and brainstorm solutions through Data. As a data-driven organization, building a product for data practitioners, there’s a high value on clear thinking and results-driven action plans–you will be at the nexus of those conversations.
What you’ll acheive
- Collaborate to define metrics of success for all organizations at the company.
- Roadmap and plan work for the Data team.
- Deliver strategic dashboards and analyses to stakeholders.
- Craft internal tools to improve rapid informed decision making.
- Understand how Machine Learning practitioners think, and what tools they need to be significantly more efficient and effective.
What we’re looking for
- A phenomenal communicator between technical and nontechnical stakeholders–someone who can speak data AND business.
- A planner through and through; someone who loves to organize more ideas than a team can act on, and bubble the best ones to the top.
- Be a fan of Machine Learning; we talk about ML all day, we hope that excites you.
- Someone who loves the steep part of the growth curve; we’re growing fast and things are exciting.
- 🏝️ Flexible Time Off
- 🩺 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision for employees and Family Coverage
- 🏠 Remote first culture with in office flexibility in San Francisco
- 💵 $500 home office budget with new high-powered laptop
- 🥇 Truly competitive salary and equity
- 🚼 12 weeks of Parental leave (U.S.)
- 📈 401(k) (U.S.)