Senior Front End Software Developer
Customers expect to be immediately recognized while receiving personalized service delivered consistently across interactions and channels. Unfortunately, companies are struggling to keep up with these expectations. Tenfold provides the connective tissue between a company’s communication platforms and customer data, empowering sales and service teams with a 360-degree view of a customer at the moment of interaction, capturing 100% of customer conversations and automating repetitive and time-consuming steps across disparate systems.
Backed by Andreessen-Horowitz, Salesforce Ventures and NextCoast, Tenfold transforms customer engagement for more than 600 customers in over 50 countries including several F100 companies.
At Tenfold, we are changing the way that companies recognize and respond to their customers at the moment of interaction, helping them have better customer conversations. In the past, you would contact a company through their customer service line and quickly become frustrated having to provide your account number or basic information over and over again, waiting on hold through long periods of silence while the rep looks up basic information. It’s an everyday stressor that’s outdated and unnecessary and it is also why we started Tenfold.
Tenfold enables companies to better engage with customers and improve their customer experience by automatically syncing the data between their existing CRM system and telephone system. Customer-facing agents will have added insightful context to the person they’re speaking with, allowing them to have more personal and productive conversations.
Tenfold is used primarily by sales and customer support teams to ultimately serve their existing and future customers better by having more meaningful conversations leading to happier customers. Sales members can personalize their conversations to convert more. Customer support agents can serve more customers in a more efficient manner.
Our tech stack:
Tenfold is a state-of-the-art, born-in-the-cloud SaaS company. Our Cloud platform is a multi-tenanted solution hosted on GCP using a modern technology stack. Most of our cloud software is deployed as microservices written in Node.JS on top of a NoSQL DB stack (MongoDB, Firebase, ElasticSearch). Our customer facing applications are written in Angular on top of TypeScript. And our telephony connector layer is a mixture of ASP/.Net and Java code.
Senior software developer:
As a Software Developer you will build components of the Tenfold product ensuring stability, and high-availability
You will be innovating within our Client Application. You will be adding new features, creating new UX, and working to delight our customers
You will be working on our iFrame APIs, embedded applications, WebRTC, and other browser-based technologies.
You will have experience with some or all of our tech stack (Java, Node.js, Typescript, Angular, NoSQL, Docker, K8S, GCP, Electron)
- Architect, Design and implement user interfaces and underlying APIs
- Work with Product Management and UX designers to create delightful user experiences
- Create platform-independent code that can be run on multi-browser, multi-OS environments
- Play a critical role in all architecture, coding, testing, and deployment decisions.
- Produce engineering specifications, delivery estimates, and implement solutions based on product requirements.
- Provide technical documentation for the solutions that you implement
- Collaborate with peers on specifications, code reviews, and testing.
- Produce unit and automated end-to-end tests to improve code quality and maximize code coverage for new and existing features.
- Meet KPIs for engineering team and be responsible for them on a weekly basis
- Communicating with customers and partners to be able to provide business value and engineering value to the problems at hand.
- Participate in daily standups, bi-weekly sprint planning sessions, grooming sessions, and retrospectives.
What you bring:
- Strong preference to candidates with experience integrating telephony, CRM, or CTI applications.
- 5+ years experience writing code with TypeScript, Angular, React or equivalent frameworks.
- 10+ years experience working with UI implementation.
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform, AWS, or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- You have worked on building Enterprise grade software products.
- Understands process and sees value in automation and efficiency.
- You have strong communication skills with the ability and willingness to interact with customers directly.
- Strong problem solving experience being able to come up with solutions including collaborating with 3rd party engineering teams.
The Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Stock Options (become an owner in the company)
- Incentive compensation based on successful attainment of measured goals
- Employee medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generous vacation time
- Rapidly growing organization poised for growth and career development
- Exciting customer base and quality opportunities for advancement
- Austin Hottest Startups Watchlist
- Austin A-List best businesses in a Growth phase