Here at CreatorIQ, we help globally recognized companies—like AB InBev, Airbnb, CVS, Disney, H&M, LVMH, Mattel, Sephora, and Unilever to name just a few—grow, manage, scale, and measure industry-leading influencer marketing programs.
Our mission is to create influencer marketing software that’s powerful enough for the world’s largest companies, yet nimble enough for the next generation of innovative brands. To do that, we’re going to need the brightest minds in the Creator Economy.
One of our behavioral values at CreatorIQ is team members first, client focused. We put the holistic wellness of our team members first. One of the ways is through our “Focus Fridays” every other week – time for you to focus on you! We still get the work done for our clients, so it might mean you work on that key project with uninterrupted time or it might be a day spent walking in the park with your fur baby.
As a hybrid work environment, you have flexibility with how you schedule your time. We encourage you to think about how you work best and add it to your schedule. Do you prefer early morning “off-screen time” to focus? Do you like to get your yoga workout done in the afternoon? Book it! And feel free to use our wellness program to cover the costs for that yoga class.
Founded in 2014, CreatorIQ has received both industry praise for its workplace culture and rave reviews from our clients. We’ve earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, been named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and enjoyed recognition by G2 as both a Leader in Best Customer Relationship and a Top 100 Fastest-Growing Software Companies.
Our headquarters is in Los Angeles, with hubs in New York, San Francisco, Miami, London, Toronto, and Ukraine. In 2021, our CreatorIQ family expanded with the acquisition of Tribe Dynamics, the industry’s leading influencer marketing analytics platform. Our combined team is full of smart, driven, curious, innovative thinkers who are passionate about shaping the future of the Creator Economy—if that sounds like you, let’s talk.
APPLICATION SECURITY ENGINEER
The Application Security Engineer will play a key role in preventing and fixing security threats within the Software Development Process.
What you will do:
Automation and tools
- Implementing, testing, and operating security checks and audits tools for the application;
- Performing ongoing security testing and code review to improve software security;
Process and product improvements
- Identification of security weaknesses in the application;
- Collaboration on security improvements with other teams;
- Implementing security best practices into the software development process;
- Responsible for design reviews from the Security perspective;
- Troubleshooting and debugging security-related issues that arise in the application;
- Responsible for the quality of the source code that he/she writes;
- Follow the SDLC of our product.
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- Understanding of OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities;
- 4+ years of experience in commercial development;
- Knowledge of PHP/Python;
- Ability and willingness to learn other languages that we use in our company (PHP, Python, JS, Go);
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Strong knowledge of any OOP language will be an advantage;
- Experience in pentesting will be a plus;
- Experience in working with testing automation security tools will be a plus;
- BS or MS in Computer Science or similar fields;
- At least Intermediate level of English.
What will you get from us:
- Benefits: we offer supplemental health benefits to you for free.
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday, you have the opportunity to use the day for your needs. It can be used for personal time or time to catch up on projects. The intent is to give you the flexibility to schedule how and when you work, to get the job done. Of course, if an important business need comes up on this day, the expectation is that you make room for it.
Some departments need coverage and will adjust for another day.
- People: work together with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Guidance: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp, to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us.
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive All Hands (get ready to laugh during the 2 truths and a lie).
- Team sports: like a challenge? Join one of our sports teams in Kharkiv.
- Monthly Wellness Bonus up to $50.
- Individual English Classes and opportunities to practice with native English speakers.
- Work From Home Stipend (if you are a remote team member): we want to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can, and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!