Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
It’s an exciting time in our growth trajectory and we’re looking for a full-time AR Analyst who will have the broad responsibilities necessary to ensure timely and accurate Accounts Receivable accounting and operations.
A passion for digital health, customer service, and process automation are essentials. If you love partnering with customers and internal stakeholders and improving systems and processes to enable our scaling business then this is the perfect job for you!
How you’ll make an impact:
- Own billing and collections processes to ensure accurate and timely invoicing and collections, including close collaboration with Sales team and developing strategies to collect and account for outstanding invoices.
- Analyzing contracts to verify system-generated Sales Orders and set up revenue recognition and invoicing in NetSuite.
- Conducting oneself with a high level of customer service, communicating with clients in a professional matter, even when having difficult conversations.
- Reporting and trend analyses for Sales team.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting or finance
- 2+ years of billing and collections experience, including related accounting experience
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Quick learner with ability to multitask, work independently, think critically and problem solve
- Proficient in Excel and Netsuite
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.