Babylist is looking for an Associate Branded Content Editor to support our rapidly growing Branded Partnerships content team. The ideal candidate is a creative, adaptable writer who is passionate about creating best-in-class sponsored content that helps expecting and new parents make decisions and helps clients achieve their goals.
This role will report to the Branded Content Editor and work closely with the Partnerships and Marketing teams.
What You’ll Do
- Write branded content copy, including sponsored articles, emails, contests, social, editorial placements, video and more.
- Create successful branded content that supports partner goals while resonating with the Babylist audience
- Brainstorm with the Branded Content Editor on pre-pitches to clients
- Use data to identify new custom content opportunities and iterate on your ideas with real-world feedback
- Maintain Babylist brand integrity in all copy and market work
- Provide other copy assistance for Babylist as needed
- Collaborate with editorial, marketing, partnerships and account management to drive branded content campaigns, processes and workflows to success
Who You Are
- You have 2+ years of experience writing, either copywriting, branded content or editorial
- You have a proven track record of writing quickly, gracefully and accurately
- You are an expert at adapting to brand voice
- You pay great attention to grammar and details
- You’re extremely user-centric and passionate about delivering the best brand experiences to customers
- You can expertly juggle and meet multiple deadlines and know how to prioritize competing tasks
- You welcome feedback and take requested client changes in stride, but are also able to finesse pushback to preserve the user experience when necessary.
- An interest and experience in baby gear and parenting a plus
- Social and video experience another plus
Why You Will Love Working At Babylist
- We are a remote first company and invest in infrastructure you’ll need to be supported and successful: tools, opportunities to connect with colleagues, and a stipend to help you set up your office
- We build products that have a positive impact on millions of people’s lives
- We work at a sustainable pace which means work/life balance is a real thing here
- We believe technology and data can solve hard problems
- We believe in exceptional management
- We are committed to providing an actively antiracist organization and doing the work to support differences of all kinds
- We offer competitive pay and meaningful opportunities for career advancement
- We have great benefits like company paid medical, dental, and vision, a generous paid parental leave policy, and 401k with company match
- We care about employee wellbeing with perks for physical, mental and emotional health, parenting, childcare, and financial planning
Babylist is the leading destination for baby commerce, where 8 million people each year buy what they need to welcome a new baby. We serve parents and the community of grandparents, friends and relatives around each baby – connecting everyone who helps plan, prepare and shop for the new arrival. From the “add anything from anywhere” registry for new parents, to the expert advice and product ideas for gift givers, there is no more trusted, go-to solution for growing families.
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.