HubSpot Academy is on a mission to be the place people go to learn how to start and grow a business. We offer educational and inspirational content. This includes a user blog, lessons, and full certification courses. Our curriculum provides valuable business training to people all over the world. This educational content generates new customers for the business and delights our existing ones to help them achieve their business and career goals.
The Associate Content Editor is part of a global cross-functional team and handles editing HubSpot Academy educational content for digital and face-to-face delivery. Some experience with DITA authoring/editing tools is a plus.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Copy and structural editing within a DITA authoring, editing, and content management system
- Collaborating with global content creators
- Ensuring content adheres to the HubSpot Academy Editorial Style Guide and the HubSpot style, voice, and tone brand guidelines
- Ensuring content topics are covered comprehensively with ample examples to illustrate objectives
- Reviewing overall presentation design
- Ensuring visuals and examples adhere to D, I, B, & E standards and resonate with a global audience
- Reviewing how the overall video lesson flows
- Auditing the quality of delivery (especially tone, narration, and other elements of written, visual, and auditory content delivery)
Lesson assets editing
- Copy editing knowledge assessments, workbooks, and study guides
- Verifying clarity, concision, and style guide adherence
You will be successful in this role if:
- You have a positive attitude and team player mentality.
- You’re passionate about teaching others.
- You have strong writing and editing skills (some writing and editing educational content for a global audience is preferred).
- You have the ability to give constructive feedback.
- You have strong organization skills.
- You have a good command of the English language.
- You have a B.A. or B.S. in Business, Journalism, Communications, Education, or other related field.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #1 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2020, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.