Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
Reporting to the Director of Brand, we’re looking for a passionate Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team in developing and executing creatives that activate and excite our existing customers. You’ll work in a tightly knit squad with a video editor, product and lifecycle marketers, content creators, and a PM on delivering customer-centric campaigns, videos, and content pieces that are in line with the Hotjar brand. You’ll also be collaborating with our other designers from the creative chapter to take the Hotjar look and feel to the next level.
- Create designs and campaigns from briefs that speak to our audiences
- Collaborate in 2-week sprints on the squad’s and product team’s ideas and releases
- Follow Hotjar’s brand guidelines, where necessary expand or improve them
- Get to know our audience and understand what gets them excited, to create designs that cater to their preferences
- Work with the creative team, the marketing department and our product team
- Experience in designing and owning creative projects for tech brands (B2B or B2C) either in-house or in an agency
- A portfolio showcasing your previous work with stats around performance is mandatory (please include link)
- Experience collaborating on designs within a campaign from brief to pixel-perfect execution, including testing your designs and iterating to improve performance
- A hands-on, collaborative approach to design, where you’re able to detach yourself from your creations and look at them objectively
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party
The compensation range for a team member in this role is €45,000 to €65,000 annually where the offer typically falls in the range of €50,000 to €55,000. Our ranges are established after performing market research and the specific compensation amount of the offer will be determined based on relative experience, skills, and equity across the team. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of annual leave. These have been chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.