Olo’s Deployment Team is responsible for guiding restaurant brands through the deployment process and successfully launching them to the Olo platform. As an Associate Director, you will support the continued growth of the Deployment Team through employee management, process improvement, and strategic brand partnership. Additionally, you will work closely with our customers from kickoff to launch, managing the relationship throughout the project while providing a high level of service.
You will report to the Director of Deployment and can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center.
What You’ll Do
- Plan and execute strategic initiatives to improve deployment velocity in collaboration with Olo leadership and Deployment Team
- Contribute to and provide team support to achieve team goals
- Develop and guide direct reports who oversee the deployment of Olo brands
- Partner with Deployment leadership to uncover gaps in operations and offer expertise to implement scalable solutions
- Evaluate Deployment tooling and processes and advise on strategy along with recommended changes
- Partner with teams across Olo to create systems and training for new products or improved processes
- Conduct resource planning and collaborate with Deployment leadership to determine the next steps for hiring, interviewing and training
- Organize efficient and successful launch of customers; manage several deployments at different stages
What We’ll Expect From You
- 5+ years experience as an Account/Project Manager or other related field (SaaS or industry experience preferred)
- 2+ years experience managing direct reports
- Experience working directly with complex accounts at the senior business and IT levels with executive experience in an advisory role
- Impeccable project management skills and prioritization of competing interests
- Outstanding ability to thoughtfully assess problems holistically and provide resolutions
- Experience creating and executing scalable processes to improve team efficiency
- Preferred experience with Asana, Jira, Guru, Salesforce, and Zendesk
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!