Please note that this recruiting effort will not formally begin until January 2021. Applicants who apply before then will be considered beginning in early-to-mid January.
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates is seeking a motivated and exceptionally organized Associate Professional Development Operations Specialist for our growing PD Operations Team. This position is full-time and reports to a Manager of Professional Development Operations. The Associate Specialist is responsible for supporting the operations within a regional team’s territory. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team and to collaborate with a variety of internal teams (Account Management, Professional Development, and Sales) while serving educators in school districts across the country.
Strong candidates will demonstrate an ability to think critically and strategically, analyze data, model exceptional customer service, and communicate exceptionally well with educators and colleagues throughout the organization.
The impact you’ll have:
- Support the operations within their team’s territory and enable the delivery of more than 8,000 sessions of professional development (PD) per year. Support services will include providing administrative support, assigning Professional Development Specialists to scheduled sessions, and responding to requests for changes or updates to scheduled PD sessions.
- Assist the Operations Specialists, Senior Specialists, and Manager with communications to educators (including school and district personnel), Professional Development Specialists and Managers, Account Managers, Sales Consultants, and senior leaders throughout the organization to build relationships, consult on PD implementation plans, and schedule PD sessions.
- Assist in managing key profitability initiatives, including utilization management.
- Assist with data tracking and management by generating reports or data sets as needed.
- Assist the Operations Specialists, Senior Specialists, and Manager with collaboration efforts with the sales organization to ensure alignment of sales to PD sessions delivered, effectively communicate and troubleshoot PD Ops processes, and seek feedback.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of six months experience in a support or service oriented role.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills and ability to analyze data to inform next steps.
- CRM/Salesforce experience preferred.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at the same time, and must be highly organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to calmly problem-solve, display high professionalism in times of stress, ask for help when needed, and maintain a sense of humor.
- A desire to provide exceptional customer service and highly personalized support.
- Ability to easily build relationships and appreciate/advocate for diverse perspectives.
- A desire to learn and grow.
- A passion for adult learning, coupled with a deep respect for teaching and instructional leadership as a profession and a belief in the potential for excellence in all educators and students.