Tackle enables software companies to accelerate and operationalize the use of Cloud Marketplaces from AWS, Microsoft, Google Cloud, and Red Hat, without the need for significant engineering resources. Our platform and our team come together to make it easier for our customers to build, grow, and scale their Marketplace businesses. Tackle works with leading software companies like Auth0, CrowdStrike, HashiCorp, Lacework, New Relic, Snyk, VMware, and many more at every stage—from startups to enterprise. We recently raised a $100M Series C round and are backed by three of the world’s top SaaS investors—Coatue, a16z, and Bessemer Venture Partners—as we continue to execute on our mission to positively transform the way that software is sold.
The Associate Product Operations Manager will be a part of a well-funded, fully remote, growth-stage company helping shape the way that software is bought and sold in the Cloud Marketplaces (AWS, GCP, Azure and Red Hat). We are built on the foundation that a 100% remote team can be the healthiest, happiest and most productive; from the beginning we have been intentionally building a phenomenal culture that ensures everyone feels connected no matter where they are working from. Our platform has enabled some of the software industry’s most successful names to get listed, start selling, and scale their Cloud Marketplace operations.
Tackle’s Product Team is growing and evolving at a fast pace. We balance consistent innovation and improvement of existing products with new and exciting greenfield projects. You will work in an exciting, positive environment surrounded by kind, talented, creative people. Tacklers have a bias to action, and we act without ego; in all interactions we know it is critical to respect, value and support each other. We succeed and fail as a team, with a mindset of pursuing success instead of avoiding failure. Wellness is a critical pillar of the company and we live this value in a variety of ways, with empathetic servant leadership at every level and flexible working hours to ensure a healthy work-life harmony.
In This Role You Will:
- Work under the direct leadership of a Sr. Product Ops Manager who is responsible for leading Tackle’s product operations.
- Help our agile product teams to make data-driven decisions and deliver high quality software with speed, predictability, and transparency.
- Ensure “the trains run on time” for all things product, from discovery through launch and beyond to measuring results. Most importantly organizing our product planning cadence and ensuring the product team understands and aligns with specified planning milestones.
- Create scorecards, dashboards, and reports to measure the performance of our product operations including progress towards roadmap, product adoption, product performance, and customer value received.
- Champion data and ensure teams are leveraging the right data to inform product strategy and build decisions. Socialize key metrics company-wide.
- In partnership with marketing, sales, and customer service teams, define the go-to-market process and provide servant leadership to cross-functional core teams responsible for the go-to-market motion at Tackle, ensuring the commercial success of new product launches.
- Ensure consistent adoption of the tools that act as systems of record for our product planning process.
- Identify gaps in process, data, or tools to drive constant improvement of Tackle’s product management and go-to-market processes and practices.
- Be a part of an embedded, collaborative product development team with the goal of achieving a common, shared understanding of what we are building and why we are building it.
- Embrace a culture of respect, inclusion, collaboration, and transparency.
You Should Have:
- Expertise working with spreadsheets, business intelligence systems, requirements management systems
- Detail orientation but ability to stay focused on the big picture
- A passion for data, process, tooling, and driving measurable results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 4 year degree or combination of education and relevant product management experience
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing perks and benefits:
· Work remotely from anywhere within the US & Canada
· Competitive salary
· Health, dental and vision coverage
· Company off-site summits
· Monthly wellness reimbursement
· Internet and phone reimbursement
· $1000 home ergo/office set up
· Generous vacation plan & flexible work hours
· 401k + matching
· Technology tools to do your best work
· Company surprises and swag
· Awesome co-workers
Start with the customer – We exist to help sellers sell more & sell faster, and we measure all of our decisions with our customers’ goals at the forefront.
Paint the art of the possible – We continuously innovate on how we do things, always looking for a better, smoother way for our customers and for each other.
Operate with integrity – We have a bias for action and we communicate both internally and externally with candor, empathy, and authenticity.
Learn and grow together – We work as a team, we celebrate wins, and we have fun together as we strive for professional and personal growth.
The Hiring Process:
We have a transparent and streamlined hiring process that can typically be completed in one to two weeks:
• Phone screen
• 3 additional video chat interviews (on occasion there may be opportunities for in-person interviews)
• Some positions may require a take home test (this will be communicated to the candidate)
We are a welcoming, diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We were born and built remote and welcome others who believe remote companies are the way companies will be built into the future. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States and Canada.
Tackle.io is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Tackle makes hiring decisions solely based on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time. We hope to empower and support every individual and celebrate the diverse cultures, perspectives and experiences in our teams. Our Equal Opportunity policy applies to all employment practices within Tackle.