Elastic is a search company built on a free and open heritage. Anyone can use Elastic products and solutions to get started quickly and frictionlessly. Elastic offers three solutions for enterprise search, observability, and security, built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Cisco, eBay, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe and is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol ESTC. Learn more at elastic.co.
Associate Program Manager, Launch PMO
We’re looking to add a new node to the Product Marketing cluster, focusing on the execution of launch activities and broader project management responsibilities across Product Marketing at Elastic. In this role, you will be working closely across product marketing, product management, field enablement, campaigns, web, AR/PR, creative services, and other marketing teams to deliver world-class launches on a regular schedule, with maximum impact and greatest team efficiency.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be comfortable with working with cross-functional teams and learning from their respective areas, driving projects across multiple teams, leveraging tools to track collaboration and partnering with the product marketing and product management teams to help prioritize launch efforts appropriately. In the age of continuous delivery and cloud services, you should be comfortable with executing multiple work streams, adapting to constant change, and transitioning from one launch to the next with high energy and enthusiasm.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage the launch process across Product, Marketing, and Engineering teams and ensure visibility into milestones, dependencies, & launch plan and drive the team to meet deliverable dates.
- Develop and execute detailed project plans and documentation to monitor and track progress against a schedule.
- Own processes within a small but growing launch PMO Team and work collaboratively with the team to get it (releases) done
- Identify efficiencies and priorities that allow Elastic to scale rapidly and introduce new products and initiatives over time; work with teams to implement process improvement with each release.
- Support broader Product Marketing initiatives that extend beyond the launch process, bringing the most impactful content to market across channels
- Introduce and implement tools to manage the launch process and drive collaboration across teams
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional teams and help prioritize the higher priority projects
What You Bring Along:
- Great attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves and solve problems with your team
- The ability to ruthlessly prioritize and think about impact at all times
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- 2+ years of experience in project management. Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to successfully support projects and see them through completion plus making time to contemplate and reflect on where and how to improve.
- Comfort working in a very cross functional role, with a highly distributed team
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to build effective work relationships at all levels of the organization
- Experience using project management tools such as: Google Workplace Tools, GitHub, AirTable, Monday.com, Trello, Slack, etc.
- Understanding of release cadence and go-to-market strategy for SaaS/PaaS.
- Metrics driven and analytical, experience with Google Analytics, Salesforce, or other tools a bonus.
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please complete our Candidate Accessibility Request Form.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.