The HubSpot Recruiting team is responsible for leading the charge to find, attract and hire talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture add. As we continue to experience exceptional growth, we need a University Recruiter to join our team to help us take our undergraduate sales university recruiting strategy to the next level. We’ll need your help to create new, innovative initiatives and build a more inclusive experience for students of varying backgrounds. This mission of inclusivity is top of mind for us here at HubSpot; your day-to-day work will proactively improve our global hiring strategy and help us continue to grow as a diverse organization.
- Innovatively revamp traditional university recruiting strategies
- Employ creative sourcing and employer branding strategies to attract a diverse, qualified pipeline of Sales candidates, especially in virtual and in-person formats
- Screen and pre-qualify candidates for our internship and full-time entry-level roles for the HubSpot Sales team
- Build strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers while coordinating the interview process
- Work collaboratively with the sales leadership and sales recruiting teams to assure our go-to-campus approach is reflective of the Sales organization’s needs
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships with schools’ career services offices, clubs, professors, and other programs
- Act as an enthusiastic ambassador for the Sales team and proactively engage with students to promote the growth potential of an entry-level Sales role
- 0-1 years of university recruiting experience, ideally with a concentration in business-to-business (B2B) sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and high level of interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities effectively
- Ability to assess talent in all kinds of interviews include in person and by phone
- Self-motivated, able to operate independently with minimal direction
- Passion for university recruiting and dedication to creating a remarkable candidate experience
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.