How you will help
HealthVerity is looking for a passionate Technical Product Manager with a background in software engineering to be an advocate for the needs of our Client Delivery, Data Operations, and Engineering teams. You will work to define the product with key stakeholders, product owners, and the Engineering organization, taking a broad view of requirements across teams and targeting high impact and growth oriented solutions.
What you will do
• Lead the development and launch of innovative products simplifying and enhancing operations across the organization
• Act as champion for internal team needs focused on Big Data processing
• Contribute to a long term organization vision, roadmap, and goals
• Understand and anticipate customer needs to drive product definition and positioning
• Develop product requirements in a Agile framework
• Manage a product backlog and work closely with Development to deliver great productsEngage directly and regularly with stakeholders to gain in-depth understanding of HealthVerity processes and internal product gaps
• Assess build vs buy options and provide recommendations
• Balance the priorities of short-term deliverables with long-term vision
• Coordinate the deliverables of several development teams to meet roadmap goals
• Work closely with stakeholders post-development to establish appropriate documentation and training
• 1+ years of product management experience, with demonstrated success in product definition activities for enterprise software and platform products
• 3+ years of software development experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to craft a compelling vision and gain buy-in from stakeholdersEffectively operate within a rapidly growing organization
• Startup experience, including working closely with founders or a founding team
• Experience defining product requirements in one of the following problem domains: Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), hosted applications or services delivered through APIs
• Experience with Big Data processing technologies and ETL
At HealthVerity we are actively solving some of the greatest challenges in healthcare through innovative technology and data solutions. Our customers and partners including pharmaceutical manufacturers, payers and government organizations look to HealthVerity to partner on their most complicated use cases, leveraging our transformative technologies and real-world data infrastructure. The HealthVerity IPGE platform, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange, enables the discovery of RWD across the broadest healthcare data ecosystem, the building of more complete and accurate patient journeys and the ability to power best-in-class analytics and applications with flexibility and ease. To learn more about the HealthVerity IPGE platform, visit www.healthverity.com.
Why you’ll love working here
We are making a difference – Our technology is at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare challenges in the world.
We are one team – Our people define our culture and always will. We take time out to celebrate each other at the end of every week through company-wide shout outs, and acknowledge the value that each of us adds towards our greater mission. Come share all you have to offer.
We are learners – Every team member is continually learning, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or much longer. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our clients, partners, and each other.
Benefits & Perks
• Compensation: competitive base salary & annual bonus opportunity (for non-commissioned roles)
• Benefits: comprehensive benefits with coverage on Day 1, medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock options
• Flexible location: our HQ is in Philadelphia with 50% of the team distributed across 25+ states
• Generous PTO: Take time off as needed, targeted at 4 weeks per year, including vacation, personal and sick time, plus paid maternity and paternity leave.
• Comprehensive and individualized onboarding: mentorship program, departmental talks, and a library of resources are available beginning day 1 for each new team member to minimize the stress of starting a new job
• Professional development: biweekly 1:1s, hands-on leadership that is goal-and growth-oriented for each team member, and an annual budget to support professional development pursuits
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com
HealthVerity offers in-office and remote options, so you can work from anywhere within the US! #LI-Remote