TaxJar is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 20,000 businesses. Our mission is to make e-commerce easier for everyone.
We stand by our core values in everything we do:
- We know that we’re better together
- We are always learning and growing
- We shape our own destiny
- We build relationships that matter
TaxJar’s remote-only team of 240+ people is growing fast. Our team has an opening for an AutoFile Customer Experience Specialist. As an AutoFile Customer Experience Specialist you will:
A day in the life
- Manage Resolutions team and oversee the various monthly duties and ongoing projects conducted by the team
- Support career development and provide timely feedback to team by conducting regular 1:1s, completing performance reviews and handling compensation/hiring
- Coordinate/delegate cross team efforts to account for all aspects relating to changes in processes
- Stay up-to-date with operational as well as State Department of Revenue changes impacting sales and use tax return filing
- Serve as the point of contact for Resolutions for cross team conversations
- Coordinate and lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Maintain high level team vision and be responsible for setting and exceeding performance-based, financial-based and AutoFile product-based goals
- Contribute to AutoFile strategy discussions
- Schedule, plan and lead Resolutions Team meetings
- Communicate effectively with teammates in a fast-paced environment
- Suggest improvements that increase the team’s efficiency and accuracy
- Be willing to jump in and help the team however needed
You’ll be a great add to the team if you have….
- Basic Computer Knowledge (MS Office/ Excel/GSuite)
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be self-reliant and work independently
- Be able to contribute to team level goals
- Sales tax experience a plus
- Experience monitoring and managing ticket queues a plus
- Desire to learn and adapt to changes in a constantly evolving tax technology space
TaxJar is a human-first company.
People are accepted and free to be who they are.
We embrace that diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are essential sources of creativity and innovation that bring a richness of thinking and experience to the work that is celebrated at TaxJar. Simply put, we care. We will always put people – our team and our customers – first, by supporting our people to do their best work building products our customers love.
Our formula is simple. We believe we have an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. This means we empower our team to do the right thing for each other and for our customers, and we do the right thing, even when it’s harder. We’ve built a team based on trust, that endeavors to maximize our team members’ individual talents so our workplace creates a sense of meaning and belonging for everyone.
Visit www.TaxJar.com/jobs for a full list of our benefits and to learn more about how we work and what we stand for.