As an Automation Analyst within Sales Operations, you will support the success of our business process automation and workflow. This candidate should have a passion for building scale and efficiency through an automated approach. You will be responsible for working with stakeholders on new tasks and troubleshooting existing setup for the GTM Systems & Process Team.
The ideal candidate is someone who would enjoy partnering with stakeholders to make our business run smoothly and efficiently. This person should be able to effectively translate complex concepts into next steps that are clear for non-technical stakeholders to understand and take action around. We’re looking for a candidate with a strong service mentality, who communicates effectively and seeks to understand urgency and impact – based on this, they’ll prioritize their work while ensuring business partners are aligned on timeline for solutions.
Empowered with requirements, this person will be a self-starter to identify dependencies and call out any risks, partnering with our broader Revenue Product Group to architect solutions. They will propose a design to meet these business challenges and enjoy executing with a mission to achieve efficiency gains. The execution will primarily be performed within our iPaaS tool, Workato, and other internal tools, for which training will be provided. The ideal candidate will find opportunities to evolve our operating model and build automation against these tasks to remove or minimize the support requirements, and scale their own time and impact.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Partner with stakeholders to review requirements and evaluate opportunities to leverage process automation
- Interface with stakeholders on a regular basis to review requirements and identify the suitability of leveraging process automation
- Troubleshoot issues – are able to work both independently, and with cross-functional partners to resolve
- Own key system admin processes and pioneer ways to automate them
- Propose process and design approaches to introduce scale and efficiencies
- Execute on design through building business process automation and workflow within our iPaaS tool, Workato
- Partner with operational team members to find and action opportunities to solve broader business challenges
- Shape automation and workflow standards and methodology
We are looking for people who:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology or Business Administration or equivalent related field.
- 2+ years leading small to medium sized projects from requirements gathering to go-live.
- Have experience with operational processes, driving simplicity from complexity
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills, enjoy working with teammates to align and work towards solutions
- Are able to effectively communicate technical topics to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrate a logical and scalable solutioning mindset
- Are detailed oriented and take pride in thorough testing and getting delivery right on the first pass
- Have a growth mindset; Are obsessed with learning, and evolving what exists today
- Have SQL exposure
- Have programming experience
A plus if you:
- Have 2-3 years experience as a business analyst or in a technical ops role servicing sales or marketing organizations
- Have HubSpot or other CRM and ERP knowledge
- Experience with Looker or other data visualization tools
- Experience using APIs
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.