Tackle enables software companies to accelerate and operationalize the use of Cloud Marketplaces from AWS, Microsoft, Google Cloud, and Red Hat, without the need for significant engineering resources. Our platform and our team come together to make it easier for our customers to build, grow, and scale their Marketplace businesses. Tackle works with leading software companies like Auth0, CrowdStrike, HashiCorp, Lacework, New Relic, Snyk, VMware, and many more at every stage—from startups to enterprise. We recently raised a $100M Series C round and are backed by three of the world’s top SaaS investors—Coatue, a16z, and Bessemer Venture Partners—as we continue to execute on our mission to positively transform the way that software is sold.
We are seeking a Strategic Alliances / Partner Manager who can help us grow our existing strategic relationships with Amazon Web Services. Key focus areas will include:
– Managing programs with the cloud providers ranging from the strategic to the tactical
– Collaborating with various groups within our cloud partners to cultivate and grow an ever increasing amount on inbound leads
– Building trusted relationships to ensure Tackle is the #1 choice for ISVs referrals from cloud partners
– Organizing, facilitating, and nurturing go-to-market relationships with the field organizations of our partners
– Supporting the Tackle team to connect with peers in our partners to help facilitate customer wins and customer success
In This Role You Will:
- Manage the AWS partnership across go-to-market and service integration strategies to help drive 100%+ ARR growth for Tackle
- Drive strong and predictable QoQ growth in inbound lead flow from AWS and support with published goals and achievement tracking
- Continually increase the number of “Tackle Fans” in our partners that a recommending Tackle to their ISV ecosystem
- Market TO AWS to highlight success and encourage others to engage in working with Tackle
- Establish and maintain preferred relationships with partner managers, the field organization, and relevant service teams in AWS, APN, and AWS Marketplace
- Be a master of co-sell motions and share that knowledge for the benefit of our customers, including ACE, ISV Accelerate, and more
- Work collaboratively with Tackle’s sales and customer success organizations to ensure we are aligned with our partner’s priorities and those of its ISV ecosystem
- Partner with the Tackle marketing organization to align with partner go-to-market plans
- Drive use case stories from Tackle customers and tap into the marketing machine at the partner for broad promotion
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of sales and/or alliances experience within fast-paced and transactional environments preferred
- Experience working with the AWS field and/or AWS Marketplace preferred
- First-hand experience of SaaS and enterprise software start-ups
- Well organized with very strong time management skills
- History of over achievement and references from people telling us we’d be silly not to hire you
- Technologically adept and business acumen-focused, with outstanding communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Bring YOU to the role – we want creative, positive, and excited team members who can think around corners and push us all to get better every day
- Ability to work individually and remotely and to collaborate within a team environment to achieve your goals
- Enjoy the demanding pace of a hyper-growth SaaS company
- Consultative by nature and extremely results-oriented
- You’re curious and enjoy learning about software companies, what they sell, how they sell it, and who they sell it to
- Excited by the idea of creating a new market category and disrupting traditional ways of doing business
- Skills and comfort presenting and leading group conversations with all members of an organization, from executives to team leads and direct contributors
- Growth mindset and are a continuous learner – curious by nature
- Strong team player, but also a self-starter
- Ability and desire to learn fast, adapt quickly, and pivot without breaking a sweat
- You’re smart, no doubt about it – but your EQ is off the charts as well
- You are happiest when the whole team is successful, and you’ll do whatever it takes to make sure that happens.
- Advance degree and/or relevant certifications
* This role will require travel
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing perks and benefits:
· Work remotely from anywhere within the US & Canada
· Competitive salary
· Health, dental and vision coverage
· Company off-site summits
· Monthly wellness reimbursement
· Internet and phone reimbursement
· $1000 home ergo/office set up
· Generous vacation plan & flexible work hours
· 401k + matching
· Technology tools to do your best work
· Company surprises and swag
· Awesome co-workers
Start with the customer – We exist to help sellers sell more & sell faster, and we measure all of our decisions with our customers’ goals at the forefront.
Paint the art of the possible – We continuously innovate on how we do things, always looking for a better, smoother way for our customers and for each other.
Operate with integrity – We have a bias for action and we communicate both internally and externally with candor, empathy, and authenticity.
Learn and grow together – We work as a team, we celebrate wins, and we have fun together as we strive for professional and personal growth.
The Hiring Process:
We have a transparent and streamlined hiring process that can typically be completed in one to two weeks:
• Phone screen
• 3 additional video chat interviews (on occasion there may be opportunities for in-person interviews)
• Some positions may require a take home test (this will be communicated to the candidate)
We are a welcoming, diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We were born and built remote and welcome others who believe remote companies are the way companies will be built into the future. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States and Canada.
Tackle.io is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Tackle makes hiring decisions solely based on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time. We hope to empower and support every individual and celebrate the diverse cultures, perspectives and experiences in our teams. Our Equal Opportunity policy applies to all employment practices within Tackle.