Mabl is strategically positioned in the new frontier of intelligent software engineering tools. Specifically, the mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We have hundreds of customers globally, revenue more than doubled in 2021, and we’re on track to achieve similar results in 2022. We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding providing us long term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
We embrace collaboration, transparency, and believe in leading with empathy; creating an environment where every employee feels empowered. mabl was also named a Best Place to Work for 3 years in a row and a Best Paying Company by Builtin Boston.
In this role you will focus on our core systems, including data modeling (to further inform and enable our future roadmap), as well as scalability and repeatability (to ensure our unified platform works well across a variety of use cases). You will work collaboratively with a world-class engineering team, and a talented collection of cross-functional partners to build the future of software testing. Your work will directly impact mabl’s business, customers, and culture.
- We know that great team members come from all different backgrounds. We understand that you may not meet all of the qualifications today. If you are passionate about technology and want to advance your skills, we encourage you to apply.
- 3-5+ years of professional software development experience
- You value collaborating with your direct team as well as with other stakeholders within the company, while having the ability to make an impact.
- You value quality code and you’re interested in building tools that help others improve the quality of their code and product too.
- You have experience working at the platform and/or systems level.
- You have experience building and consuming microservices,
- You’re interested in improving scalability and reliability, while thinking about repeatability.
- You’re interested in learning about new languages, frameworks, and tools, about new parts of the code base, about ways to improve as an engineer, about the quality problems that users have, and about how mabl can help address those problems for our customers.
Sample of our Technologies:
- Front end: React + Redux
- Cloud Platform: Google
- Machine Learning: Tensorflow, ML Engine
- Data Analysis: BigQuery, DataFlow, Spanner
- Compute: Container Engine, Cloud Functions, App Engine, Cloud Run