Who are we?
Postclick is the world’s leading solution for digital advertising conversions. We blend personalization, optimization, machine learning, and human insight to guarantee marketers higher conversions.
We are innovators reshaping the digital marketing space. We champion big ideas, embrace cross-functional collaboration, and invite bold thinkers from all over the world to be a part of our teams. We bring passion to our roles, cultivate diverse perspectives, and never stop striving for powerful results. Informed by a decade of conversion data, our advertising conversion cloud creates personalized connections between brands and their customers. Like us, our technology is always in pursuit of better ways.
If you are excited to be part of this vision, read on!
You thrive in your work and you want to be a part of an extraordinary team. You believe in having a diverse and inclusive culture that thinks big, moves fast, and cares about disrupting.
Primary areas of responsibility
- Develop new features using Typescript, NestJS, MongoDB
- Utilize best practices and patterns like Microservices, Event Driven Architecture, Event Sourcing, DDD and CQRS
- Work closely with other engineers and product team to deliver a product that’s technically first-class and loved by our customers
- Take part in brainstorms on the architecture of new modules and services
- Code reviews for other developer’s pull requests
- Drive towards the usage of feature flags for rapid iteration
- Lean into CI/CD with excellent automated test coverage
- 5+ years of working in software development
- 3+ years working in Node.js or equivalent framework
- 3+ years experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience test driven development (TDD)
- A passion for building efficient solutions to complex business problems
- Able to work closely and productively with product management to scope incoming software requests
- At least good command of written and spoken English and Polish (you will cooperate with other developers’ teams based in Poland, Brazil, and the United States)
Our typical recruitment process takes up to two weeks from the first contact with a recruiter. During that time, you will have the opportunity to meet your future manager, get more details about our products and your future team!
- We offer 18.000-22.000 PLN /month net + VAT (B2B) depending on your experience
- Flexible work hours and a hybrid WFO/WFH/Remote culture. In Poland, you can use one of our offices on days convenient for you (or stay remote, your choice):
- Warsaw Office located in the city center, near the M2 metro line (Rondo Daszyńskiego)
- Białystok office hub is located in the city center. (Between the old town and city park)
- 12 Paid “Mental Health Days”
- Professional growth/continuing education (conferences, workshops, certifications, etc.)
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Additional paid time off with every anniversary of working with us! (+1 day every year)
- Private health insurance (Luxmed with VIP option), group life insurance (Allianz), specialist care (psychotherapy, coaching, psychodietician, etc.), and Multisport Plus card
- Progressive employee referral program – for the 5th referral, you get $5000!
- Company events onsite (at least every 3 months)
For those working from the offices:
- A social room filled with snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, table football, table tennis, and Xbox