nZero is looking for a Backend Engineer to help connect our platform to the many data feeds from our utility, telematics and operational data partners. nZero enables real-time carbon emissions reporting for our customers by connecting our platform with all of their energy sources, including electric, gas, and water utilities, as well as others like vehicle telematics systems. You will be working on our Platform team, and will help design, build and operate systems which automate data ingestions from a wide variety of data sources, including API endpoints, web scraping, parsing digitized bills among others. You will help to architect and develop our automated framework for deploying, orchestrating and monitoring platform integrations.
- 5+ years of experience in software development (Python preferred)
- 3+ years experience in system architecture and design
- Experience with browser automation frameworks (e.g. Puppeteer, Selenium)
- Experience designing and building ETL systems, proficient in task orchestration frameworks and cloud environments
- Clear and concise written communicator
- Curious and comfortable with ambiguity
- Problem Solver: You are able to dive into complex problems, and methodically work through to a solution. You are comfortable with the ambiguity of complex problems, and enjoy solving new challenges
- Passionate: You care about the quality of the things you produce and the problems you solve. At Ledger, we are a passionate team who care deeply about the climate challenges we are tackling.
- Inclusive: You understand that accepting and integrating a diverse set of views creates growth and opportunity.