About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series C company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Places To Work in 2021” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
The Business Development Representative Manager plays a key role in Aurora’s fast-growing sales organization. In close partnership with mid-market and enterprise sales management, you will build an exceptional organization of Business Development Representatives who identify and qualify customer opportunities in our largest solar accounts. You will partner closely with marketing on-demand generation programs and campaigns to further develop the outbound sales strategy and drive key initiatives to meet or exceed sales objectives.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Manage, hire, onboard and train a team of fast-growing BDRs eager to learn about the solar industry and advance their sales hunting skills
- Develop and coach BDRs on outbound motions
- Collaborate with marketing to drive new business through account-based sales development tactics and lead generation programs
- Work closely with enterprise management on target accounts to drive net new pipeline as well as cross-sell and up-sell pipeline
- Achieve or overachieve monthly appointment setting and pipeline creation targets
What we value:
- Motivated – you should have a demonstrated history of success
- 2+ years of management experience – you should enjoy guiding teams
- 7+ years of sales experience, with at least three in a BDR management capacity
- Expertise with Salesforce and Outreach
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.