As an integral part of the business intelligence team, you will develop, automate, and take ownership of data models, analyses, and visualizations that empower our awesome, remote-first team to make informed decisions. The salary for this position is €48,000 annually. You can work from anywhere in the world.
We are looking for a technical data analyst with experience in business intelligence or a similar role that involves data modeling, statistical analysis and developing SQL-based data transformations using an enterprise-ready data warehouse.
We need someone that can answer open ended questions by extracting deep insights from datasets, produce automated reports on top of a data warehouse, and keep things accurate and reliable by writing data tests, troubleshooting data pipelines, and digging into source code
You will be a good fit with the Toggl BI team if you have strong instincts and judgement about the business-side implications of data analysis and you pride yourself on writing performant, easy-to-read SQL. You should be as comfortable working with git, the command line, and dev environments as you are collaborating with business stakeholders at all levels of seniority to understand their data needs. Clear written communication and the ability to distill complex ideas into accurate and easily understandable takeaways will be keys to your success. Experience working with BI tools, data modeling layers, 3rd-party API integrations, and data orchestration tools will help you get going from day one.
Are you ready?
Our Recruitment Process
Join our remote team in four simple steps
1. Skills test
A short online quiz to evaluate your skills and knowledge fit for the position
A homework assignment and a quick chat to understand your experiences and expectations
3. Test week
3-5 days of paid work with our team to experience working together
4. Leadership Interview
An opportunity to touch base with a member of our leadership team to ask each other final questions
We’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse
- Freedom to choose when and where you work
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- Between 2 and 8 in-person meetups per year for team-building (expenses covered)
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops, and conferences
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage, and other wellness services
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work