Hi, I’m Alex, Director of Marketing at Customer.io.
I’m looking for an enthusiastic and collaborative Brand Coordinator to join the Marketing team. You will be responsible for assisting with tasks across the marketing organization to drive brand awareness and operational efficiency. Day to day, you might help with our social media accounts, manage updates to our marketing website, or help maintain our data cleanliness across various platforms.
As a Brand Coordinator at Customer.io, you will…
Some things you’ll do
- Perform a range of marketing support duties related to the daily operations of the marketing team.
- Help with social media calendar creation and execution.
- Maintain accurate up-to-date schedules and marketing reports.
- Contribute to ongoing process improvements.
- A junior marketer with relevant experience in B2B and/or SaaS marketing.
- Consumer-centric: Thoughtful operator who can view their work through the lens of different audiences to optimize for business outcomes.
- Ability to learn via independent research, i.e., online tutorials, forums, blog posts, etc.
What we’re looking for
- Strong project management skills and a can-do attitude.
- A proactive partner who can effectively work within and across different teams and can clearly communicate their perspectives while soliciting information and sign-off needed to execute tight timelines.
- Detail-oriented: Sweats the small stuff when it comes to QAing campaign tracking and naming conventions, but doesn’t let the weeds get in the way of building against a big vision.
Our mission at Customer.io is to power automated communication that people like to receive. Today over 3,100 internet businesses use Customer.io to manage, send, and track performance of email, SMS, and push notifications. Unlike typical marketing platforms, Customer.io helps businesses increase relevance by using behavioral data: what people do or don’t do when logged in to a web or mobile app.
We are offering a starting salary of $64,000 – $75,000 USD depending on experience and subject to market rate.
Benefits at Customer.io include:
- Unlimited PTO – we recommend 20 vacation days (in addition to holidays and sick days) so that you can unwind, unplug, and recharge
- 100% medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance for you and your dependents
- 12 weeks paid parental leave – for birth, adoption, or foster care
- 401k retirement matching – up to 5% dollar for dollar match to retirement contributions
- Health and wellness allowance – Up to $200 USD per month that can be used for your healthy living needs, including gym membership, acupuncture, massage, or bike repairs
- Home office stipend – Up to $2,000 USD to help you get your home office set up so you can do your best work
- Internet + cell phone reimbursement – Up to $200 USD per month for your internet and cell phone plans
- Co-working space reimbursement – Up to $300 USD per month for those times you’d prefer to work in a co-working environment
- Learning + development – Up to $2,000 USD reimbursement per year to use on conferences, books, classes, or workshops – anything that will help you develop your skills
- 1 month paid sabbatical after four years at Customer.io – to treat yourself to a vacation, or spend however you choose
- Company retreats twice a year – we typically get together IRL every spring and fall, but most recently had an amazing virtual retreat!
- Flexible schedule, work anywhere you want! – as long as you have a reliable internet connection and some overlapping work time with your manager, you can work where and when you want
All final candidates will be asked to complete an employment and education verification authorization form (which allows us to verify your job history and education listed on your resume) as part of our pre-employment process.
Customer.io recognizes the stifling impact of systemic injustice on diverse communities. We commit to using our influence to increase inclusion and equity within the tech industry. We strive to build an inclusive team culture, implement bias-free hiring practices, and develop community partnerships to expand our global impact.
Check out our careers page for more information about why you should come work with us! We are passionate about our core values of Empathy, Transparency, Responsibility, and Awkwardness and are looking for new coworkers to share and build that passion!
How to apply
Apply at the link below by 5pm PST October 1st and tell us why you’re interested in the position! In your cover letter, be sure to tell us the title of the last book you read. There is no advantage to applying early so put your best foot forward. We plan to respond to all applicants by October 5th with a status update about your application.
Here’s what you can expect from our hiring process:
- 30 minute video call with Symone, our Recruiting Manager
- 45 minute video call with Alex, Director of Marketing
- Take Home Assignment
- 60 minute Homework Review interview with two potential Team Members
- Final Interview with Alex