Part of a cross-functional creative team, you’ll be helping define and express brands experienced by millions of users. You’ll partner with creative and product teams, and produce designs across a variety of formats, platforms and environments including logos and visual identities, apps and websites, out-of-home media, social media, physical environments, and print. We’re a growing team that is shaping the experience of millions of users who are joining and participating in the Web3 ecosystem
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing, refining, and maintaining brands and identities across our suite of products
- Creating and presenting compelling visual identity concepts
- Delivering brand and communication design work that can include imagery for web, event/physical visuals, social media graphics, email, design for motion, print design, OOH and design for digital platforms, campaign creative work, paid online advertising, NFTs and POAPs
- Creating and maintaining brand standards guides and repositories
- Contributing to visual design research
We’re looking for someone with:
- 5+ years relevant experience, preferably at a digital agency or tech-focused product-driven firm
- Expertise and/or formal education (BA/BFA) in design and its elements of hierarchy, layout, color, proportion, balance, typography
- Experience designing within established systems and expanding them
- Passion for brand and visual communications
- Proficiency in Figma and the Adobe suite, understanding of file formats and conventions
- Strong organization and time-management skills to juggle multiple projects and priorities in a remote working environment
- A strong portfolio demonstrating their passion for the craft through compelling visual treatments, brand standards development,
The ideal candidate:
- Thinks strategically, long-term, and beyond campaign work
- Thrives within a cross-discipline team in a remote environment
- Is passionate about design and sweats the details
- Stays current with design and industry trends, tools, and techniques
- Is a lifelong learner, always honing their craft
- Is eager to participate beyond their role with a can-do attitude
- Works well in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Is a motivated self-starter who communicates authentically
It’s a bonus to have:
- Experience with remote work tools like Slack, Google suite, Figma, and Jira
- Knowledge and experience in the blockchain/web3 space
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals
- Experience with content / campaign strategy
- International experience or experience working with global teams
- Experience scaling brands
- Knowledge of WordPress and Webflow
ConsenSys is the software engineering leader of the Web3 space. Our products empower developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to access and build on Ethereum.
Consensys’ products are all clear market leaders in their respective markets: MetaMask, Infura, Quorum, Truffle, Codefi, and Diligence. They help power the Ethereum blockchain ecosystem as well as several other Ethereum-compatible protocols, and are poised to grow by orders of magnitude in the coming years. We are seeking a highly-motivated public relations specialist with an interest in the We3 industry and the opportunities it presents people around the world
WHY JOIN CONSENSYS?
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys
One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. Work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
Deep technical challenges. Blockchain technology is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. We are building the tools, infrastructure and applications l that are pushing the technology forward.
Continuous learning and improvements. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
We also champion a remote-first work environment and unlimited holidays.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.
We have a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to make sure we’re looking after you and what matters most.
We believe in ownership and want everyone to have a stake in our future success, that’s why you’ll receive equity when you join us.
Recognized in the blockchain and Web3 ecosystem
Working at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
Continuous learning & opportunities
We provide ongoing growth and development through on-the-job learning, and the ConsenSys Advance Program which includes full access to Coursera, bespoke and technical learning programs and ConsenSys Academy our world-class blockchain and Ethereum program.
We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. In addition, company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
Flexible working arrangements
With our global workforce we have fine-tuned asynchronous working which means we have a lot of flexibility in the structure of when we work and how we work together.
You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents.