Business Development/Account Executive, Spare Europe
Spare is a suite of sustainable mobility products, which have an impact on the day-to-day lives of individuals globally. We are currently looking to add a Sales/Business Development team member to grow our DACH and Nordic regions.
Our team in EMEA is spread out through Norway and Spain, and focuses primarily on building business across Europe. As a Sales/Business Development Executive in this team, you will be able to manage a large region, bringing in customers large and small by sharing the mission and value of Spare. You will have the ability to grow this region from the ground up, implementing processes, and finding innovative ways to promote our products.
Spare HQ is in Canada, but this position is open to remote work options across Europe.
✨What you’ll do✨
– Create a substantial sales pipeline, juggling deals of multiple sizes with longer and shorter sales cycles
– Collaborate with your team to uncover creative, data-driven solutions to building healthy pipelines and closing business in line with quarterly quotas
– Grow and build your network in the transportation space, working with project teams, Director-level and C-suite executives across EMEA, specifically in the Nordic or DACH region
– Provide exceptional customer experience by continually striving to investigate your customers’ goals, educating and guiding them through the sales journey to ensure their success
– Listen to customers, identify what success means to them, and drive growth by helping them achieve their goals with Spare’s suite of products
– Work closely with our Product team to ensure that the features and tools we develop deliver value to your customers
– Support other aspects of the customer experience by developing training content, communications, marketing materials, and coordinating revenue and lead-generating events
– Work either 100% remotely or from a co-working space, occasionally traveling to meet customers on-site for demonstrations or finalization of contracts
✨Who you are✨
– You have previous experience in a closing capacity for a B2B or B2G product with a longer, more strategic sale
– You are comfortable working through all aspects of the sales process from lead generation and prospecting to closing and negotiating
– You are a relationship-builder and are comfortable communicating across industries, countries, and company hierarchies
– You take responsibility for your region, and you proactively and strategically connect with individuals and businesses who could be potential customers
– You are fluent in English and at least one of the following languages: German, Norwegian or Swedish
– An interest in transportation solutions that promote accessibility and sustainability is key!
✨What we’re doing @ Spare✨
Spare is a SaaS platform that enables anyone, anywhere to launch a smart transportation service. Our mission is to empower cities to transform how their communities move with accessible, sustainable transportation networks, starting with on-demand microtransit!
We believe in creating a space for everyone to share their ideas, empowering creativity and continuous learning. We’re still at the beginning of our story, and every team member has a key role in shaping the upcoming chapters and Spare’s direction. You will be able to influence your career progression and generate a lasting impact by making headway on the cause for shared mobility.
Not a mobility geek? Take a moment to think about why you chose to live where you do, how easy it is for you to move around, and what makes a city livable. Mobility is paramount in every aspect of our lives, but not everyone has equal and easy access to public transit. Let’s change it together!
✨About Our Team✨
We strive to build a diverse company full of inclusive, fun, hard-working people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. We look for the kind of people who are dedicated to going above and beyond and will build up the team as a whole by helping each team member achieve their own individual goals.
Spare is for the creative, the personal, the passionate, the uncompromising, and those who want to truly understand the impact transportation has on daily life.
✨What we offer✨
A passionate, dedicated team, focused on innovation and building a world-class platform.
The opportunity to make an impact on communities around the world. Add an aspect of social good back into your day!
Health, wellness and education support through our $500 Lifestyle Spending policy. Take a course or buy a kayak – up to you!
Completely remote work environment with an optional co-working stipend for days when you want to be around others.
An inclusive environment, where we focus every day on our people and the people in communities around us.
Spare Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.