Spare is looking for a new Business Development/Account Executive to join our team in Europe!
✨Do you have…
– Experience closing deals for a B2B or B2G product with a longer, more strategic sale
– Experience working through all aspects of the sales process, from lead generation and prospecting to closing and negotiating
– Experience building relationships and communicating across industries, countries, and company hierarchies
– Experience proactively and strategically connecting with individuals and businesses who could be potential customers
– Fluent English and at least one of the following languages: Spanish, German, Norwegian, Swedish
– Interest or experience in transportation solutions that promote accessibility and sustainability
✨Then come join Spare where you will…
– Create a substantial sales pipeline, juggling deals of multiple sizes with longer and shorter sales cycles
– Grow and build your network in the transportation space, working with project teams, Director-level and C-suite executives across EMEA
– Provide exceptional customer experience by continually investigating your customers’ goals, educating and guiding them through the sales journey to ensure their success
– Work with our Product team to ensure that the features and tools we develop deliver value to your customers
– Support other aspects of the customer experience (developing training content, communications, marketing materials, and coordinating revenue and lead-generating events)
– Work either 100% remotely or from a co-working space, occasionally traveling to meet customers on-site for demonstrations or finalization of contracts
✨Want to know more?
Our team in EMEA is spread out through Norway and Spain, and focuses primarily on building business across Europe. As a Sales/Business Development Executive in this team, you will be able to manage a large region, bringing in customers large and small by sharing the mission and value of Spare. You will have the ability to grow this region from the ground up, implementing processes, and finding innovative ways to promote our products.
Spare HQ is in Canada, but this position is open to remote work options across Europe.