About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time.
We value creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are committed to building a culture where everyone thrives! SureSwift Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
LeadDyno is an affiliate management app that provides customers with everything they need to launch, manage and grow their affiliate programs. Customers are able to increase the revenue of their SaaS or e-Commerce business by tracking clicks, leads and sales in one platform with over 25 program platform integrations. LeadDyno is an easy to use solution with great customer service and reviews!
Your Daily Challenges
When we welcome you aboard as a Full-Time Business Development Manager, we’ll introduce you to your team, which consists of a CEO, Marketing Growth Manager, Technical Delivery Manager, Customer Happiness Specialists, Designer, Account Manager and Software Engineers. These are the people you’ll work closely with day-to-day.
Once you get settled in and learn more about the team, your day to day activities will look something like this:
- Inbound & Outbound sales: Make phone calls, emails, LinkedIn messages, etc. to businesses that have signed up for a free trial of LeadDyno, requested a pre-recorded demo, and/or attended a demo. You prospect for NEW business every day
- Lead 1:1 demos
- Work closely with Marketing on initiatives to drive sales (i.e. email workflows, improving pre-recorded demos etc)
- Schedule and conduct sales calls/demos to qualify leads and fill your pipeline
- Follow-up via email, phone, LinkedIn (or other mediums)
- Update Hubspot CRM system to track your progress on all deals, leads, tasks, and opportunities
- Work with legal/finance on any special agreements that need to be reviewed and signed
- Nurture opportunities to close win (convert) free trials to paying users
- Help with transition to Configuration Specialist and Account Manager to onboard new, larger customers to ensure adoption
Your Experience and Qualifications
- You have 1-3 years of experience selling SaaS solutions in the US or Canada (Experience selling affiliate marketing apps is a plus.)
- Located in Canada, South America or the US is preferred
- You have used Hubspot CRM or a similar CRM on a daily basis
- You have worked in a “high hustle” environment that requires a lot of proactive outreach to achieve as many “touches” as possible each day
- You’re naturally curious and enjoy learning about other businesses and their processes in order to understand the business impact of our solutions
- You’re an excellent communicator and have good time management skills
- You’re a team player, self-starter, and excited about making a direct impact on increasing our user base
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams
The annual pay range for this role is expected to be $50,000-$60,000 USD for base pay + a commissions structure. Actual base pay could vary based on factors including but not limited to experience, subject matter expertise, geographic location where work will be performed and the applicant’s skill set.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity.