Hi! We’re Go-to-Market Strategic Partnerships at HubSpot
Go to Market Strategic Partnerships is a HubSpot targeted program to help millions of startups, founders, entrepreneurs, and nonprofits grow better around the world. We do this by managing a network of strategic partners and offering specialized programs that tailor to our partners. It’s a fast-growing and important piece of HubSpot’s overall mission of helping millions of organizations grow better.
2022 is a key year for our team because we are using our experience managing startup partners to now become HubSpot’s shared infrastructure for all go to market partnership distribution channels. As a company, we are specially looking to grow the number and depth of strategic partners that can magnify our distribution.
We are looking for a self-driven leader, experienced, and highly collaborative who can help us lead the go-to-market and distribution strategy with our largest, strategic partners. We need a person capable of working closely with members of Marketing, Product, Business Development, Sales, and Customer Success. This person will be responsible for helping to manage our strategic partnerships and finding opportunities for future partnerships.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented, diverse, and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, HubSpot might just be the place for you. Join us! #inboundjobs
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Work on a newly formed team to co-own the distribution strategy and go-to-market execution for our strategic partners.
- Own the day-to-day relationship with the partners – managing distribution, marketplace management, internal enablement and looking for ways to further deepen relationships.
- Help HubSpot’s reach and attainment of Small Businesses and Scale Ups through go to market partnership distribution.
- Dream up marketing campaigns and opportunities with our strategic partners, furthering our joint reach and acquisition.
- Provide first line of support for North American strategic partners, and resolve their challenges in collaboration with cross functional teams – including BD, Product, Engineering, Developer Relations, Marketing and Sales.
- Be a voice for HubSpot and its ecosystem development efforts, speaking on behalf of the company at industry events
- Build a strong internal network of experts and resources that can help drive effective impact
We are looking for people who have:
- Strong program building skillset. Similar to general management skillset with a focus on executing on a revenue target.
- Experience in business development, partnership distribution, co-marketing, or other similar roles.
- Capable of driving business relationships from cooperative idea generation to contract negotiation to program management.
- Strong presentation and communication skills to deliver educational workshops to small businesses.
- Are natural networkers and relationship builders, and who have their ‘finger on the pulse’ of the Tech/Small Business scene in North America
- Strong project management skills, collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Has experience working on marketing campaigns with external partners, in either co-marketing, brand, or demand generation.
- Has experience building distribution partnerships in software or SaaS industry
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.