What’s great about SingleOps:
Growth Mindset, Customer Success, We Before Me, Simplicity, Get S*** Done How You Want
SingleOps is used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America, and has processed over $1.5 billion in revenue on behalf of our customers. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry evolution. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates & sell work, schedule crews, invoice & receive payment, and to understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability.
Being recognized as a ‘Best Place to Work in Atlanta’ we are looking for diverse-minded people who enjoy challenging and fulfilling work to join our mission in redefining an age-old industry. Our team is highly collaborative, innovative, supportive, and we have a lot of fun. If this speaks to you, we want to meet you!
What we’re looking for:
Reporting to the Sales Development Manager, we are looking for 1-2 additional BDRs (we call them SDRs) who are excited to learn and shape a growing team. As BDR, you’ll be the first impression of SingleOps performing inside sales within our verticals. You will be the quarterback for your target vertical, leveraging our marketing team, Account Executive team, and channel partners to field interest and present our solution to prospective clients. As top of the funnel, you are essentially booking demos of our product for the account executives, which is a direct impact to the organization’s overall growth. This is an entry-level role for someone who is looking to make an immediate impact and grow their career in a high-growth startup.
Your Mission (should you choose to accept it):
- Perform lead generation via cold calling, emailing, prospecting, etc. to drive sales of SingleOps SaaS products
- Generate 6-8 outbound opportunities per month leveraging tools such as Salesforce, Salesloft, LinkedIn, cadences, etc.
- Become an expert on sales, sales strategy, and sales development best practices
- Quickly learn the language of your target sales vertical, gaining a deep understanding of their needs and wants
- Collaborate with peers, particularly around best practices, competitive intel and sales strategy
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year of experience in a customer service or sales oriented role
- Positive phone demeanor and presentation skills
- Ambitious. You want to absolutely crush your quota and dominate your target market.
- Proactive. You don’t need directions for every task. You like to set your own agenda, constantly improve your process, and love making decisions and trying new tactics.
- Tech Savvy. You deeply understand cloud-based selling technologies and can quickly learn the ins and outs of our cloud product.
- Collaborative and supportive. You love working with, listening to, and understanding others. You prioritize ‘we’ over ‘me’.
A few ways to stand out, but not required…
- Previous internships in a similar role
- Experience using a CRM
- Previous SDR/BDR experience within SaaS
- Previous experience in the green/field management industry (landscaping, tree, arbor, etc.)
Reasons why you would love it here!
- An amazing startup culture with a team that supports one another, the opportunity to make a direct impact, and all the fun that’s included!
- Your well-being is important. Therefore we have multiple health, dental, and vision plan options for you and your family. We pay 100% of employee only premiums on our base health insurance plan.
- We also offer additional options for HSA, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, 401k (no match), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, legal assistance, and much more!
- With Growth Mindset as a core value, we invest in your development with a $1,000 per year professional development stipend for conferences, courses, or anything that may help you grow
- Since you work so hard, no questions asked unlimited PTO for mental breaks and relaxation
- 2021 Atlanta Business Chronicle Pacesetter award as being one of the top 100 fastest growing companies…psst…this is our 3rd time in a row :-). It’s a great time to join the ride!
- We promote a flexible work culture for everyone, including the option to work remotely from home at all times, as well as an awesome headquarters in the Buckhead area of Atlanta.
- Inclusive company-wide Slack communities to keep everyone engaged and find common interest