At Marco Polo we’re passionate about helping people feel close. We develop technology to make that kind of magic happen, and we insist on feeling joyful along the way.
We’re looking to hire a Business Development Representative for our Marco Polo Channels product. This position will help respond to inbound requests and help create outbound strategies to fuel our growing base of customers. We are on a mission to help anyone with a passion for helping others to make a living doing what they love. This position is critical to help new leads and prospects understand the value of our platform and help them go from hand raiser to successfully launched. The ideal candidate enjoys interacting with individuals across a wide ranging communication methods, email, chat, and through Marco Polo.
In this position, you’ll:
- Build connections: Connect with new leads and prospects to help qualify individuals that are a good fit for our growing product, and provide assistance they need to start their new offerings. This position works closely with our customer success team to ensure we deliver seamless hand-offs for their buying journey.
- Embrace the data: Comfort with experimentation on sales strategies and data to help analyze which touchpoints, content and events lead to the most impactful and joyful buying journey.
- Be the voice of the customer: Share insights and concerns from prospects to marketing and product leaders to keep improving product features and customer journey
- Enjoy the spotlight: comfort with hosting online events, real-world events, webinars and understanding our products to deliver compelling demos of the product with both 1:1 and group formats
Ideally you have:
- Experience with inbound or outbound sales activities
- Comfort with communication tools
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with marketing automation services are a plus
A bit about us:
We’re on a mission to help people feel close. We’re a fully distributed team that cares about working joyfully and making a big difference in the world. Our app, Marco Polo®, reaches reaching millions of people, helping them stay in touch with the people who matter most to them. Our latest app, Marco Polo Channels, is a one-to-many coaching solution on your own time. Channels has many successful leaders earning revenue doing what they love while making an impact.
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We can add teammates from anywhere in North America.
You’ll love working at Marco Polo because:
- We’re a purpose-driven company making a difference in the lives of millions of people
- We’re not just a team, we’re a Teamily. This means that when you join Marco Polo, you’ll join a group of people who aren’t just passionate about what they do, but also care about each other
- We’re moving quickly so things never get stale
- We offer competitive compensation, including equity, healthcare (medical, vision, dental) and paid family leave
Does this sound exciting to you? Think you’re a great fit? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org